“WOW..... I am an Izzy’s potato pancake addict”
Review of Izzy's

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We have McAllisters to get an amazing New Yorker but they do not have my passion Izzy’s potato pancakes ❤️❤️❤️

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2017

They also have very good Burgers, excellent lunch meat sandwiches, I've tried many different ones, they are all good, so are the Potato Pancakes, food is always good, fast and friendly

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Love Izzys! When we are in town we always have at least one meal. We load in shows there across into the alley of The Arnoff Theatre. Potato pancakes are simply the best. U can order at counter to go or sit and someone will come over. We sat and had two Reuben's with toasted bread. One with coleslaw (yum) and both with potato pancakes! I also had cup of beef Barley. It was ok. BF had another pancake Extra and he gave me a bite. He loves the pickles on the table and almost eats the whole dang thing!! Lol. We did have to ask for more drink refills tho cause she was busy filling stuff. We also heard their burgers are good and are hardly ordered. So try it when in town.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

We really do like Izzy's. The food is so fresh and the service is typically great. We eat at Izzy's every week.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2016

Several years ago I went to the original Izzy's on Elm Street. I had the signature Reuben and was not that impressed. However, the potato cakes were so good that I wanted to give them another try. I had the chance a few weeks ago. This time I went to their number two location on Main Street. I had the Spicy Delight. Wow! It was good. I have learned that I like pastrami much better than corned beef. I can hardly wait to go back and try the Pastrami Reuben. The friendly service was good at both locations.

Date of visit: November 2016