“Unable to feed me because I have Celiac Disease.”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #106 of 2,096 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I asked the waitress about gluten, and what they could serve me that was gluten free. She said that she was not a dietician, how should she know? and directed me to the website, but not to a page that might indicate which menu items might be safe. She stomped away when I asked a question about ingredients "I'll hold up your whole party's order while I find out!" The supervisor said that all foods were prepared in a common area, so he could not guarantee that anything would be gluten free. I opted to sit with my party but not to eat but was shocked at the waitress's attitude. It has been at least 10 years since I have been treated this way in a restaurant! Very sad, I had eaten in this place safely before. I will not try again!

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

This is my go-to place for special occasions, you are sure to start your day right! The avocado toast and kale tonic
are a must have!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a Sunday morning before driving to KY. It was a little chilly and we both had a slight cold so decided on a nice bowl of oatmeal. I had the pumpkin flavored oatmeal with pumpkin seeds and cruising and some warm maple syrup drizzled on top. It was outstanding. The other oatmeal had fresh cut fruit on top of it and was also enjoyed. Would return and enjoy that pumpkin flavored oatmeal again.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thanks for stopping by! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and had a wonderful experience as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Had breakfast here on Sunday morning. Seated quickly, coffee & water brought quickly, nice waitress & then we ordered. . I ordered the Trifecta-- eggs, sausage & waffle. It took forever to get our food. My wife's food was fine, but mine came out w/o the waffle. Eggs were cold & the waffle eventually showed up after I asked 2 times. Again, waitress was very sorry & didn't charge for my meal. It's generally a good breakfast choice, but not yesterday. My opinion has definitely fallen.

PS--Wi-Fi is terrible.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback. We're happy to hear you were seated quickly but are very sorry that you experienced a long wait for your meal. We take our food and service very seriously so it is upsetting to hear that this is how you feel. We hope that you will come back and give us another try in the future.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

When we are traveling, if there is a First Watch in our vicinity, we get excited. We arrived during a busy breakfast hour and were seated and greeted immediately. Hours of operation are 7-2:30. Our server was attentive from the minute we walked in. We both loved the nice variety of healthy entrees they had to offer. This particular morning we decided to both try their turkey omelet with feta and spinach (sans the tomatoes). It came with a slice of beautiful multigrain toast and your choice of one side (fruit, potatoes, or sliced tomatoes. I chose fruit and hubby had their tomatoes. Coffee was hot and fresh and their iced tea was good. They offered a large variety of coffee creamers too. Everything was cooked perfectly, hot and fresh. It was a totally great breakfast and our server and the staff here were top notch. The restaurant was very clean. You can't go wrong here!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear that you experienced excellent service with us and enjoy the variety our menu has to offer a well. We can't wait to see you again soon!