“Excellent Brunch”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We were here on a busy Saturday late morning. 15 minute wait - way less than anticipated.

We told our server, Tom, that it was our first visit to a First Watch. He gave us plenty of time to review the menu and decide.

I had a Traditional with bacon and GF Udi's toast. My husband had The Works omelet with potatoes and toast, large chocolate milk. Both meals came with a small serving of strawberry preserves.

Carafe of coffee on the table to enjoy at my leisure - plenty of creamers, flavored and plain. 2 waters.

To put it simply, everything was just delicious. We both agreed this was one of the best breakfast / brunch restaurants we've ever been to.

Restaurant was very clean, including the restroom. Very busy, but food came out quickly despite the crowd. Service was prompt and friendly.

About $30 pre-tip - worth it considering quality of food and level of service.

Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I again had an amazing lunch here. I had the bacon cheddar pancake and Chocholate chip pancake with a side order of patatoes and a Hot Chocholate. Everything I had was very good and the staff was friendly. I liked it !

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I asked the waitress about gluten, and what they could serve me that was gluten free. She said that she was not a dietician, how should she know? and directed me to the website, but not to a page that might indicate which menu items might be safe. She stomped away when I asked a question about ingredients "I'll hold up your whole party's order while I find out!" The supervisor said that all foods were prepared in a common area, so he could not guarantee that anything would be gluten free. I opted to sit with my party but not to eat but was shocked at the waitress's attitude. It has been at least 10 years since I have been treated this way in a restaurant! Very sad, I had eaten in this place safely before. I will not try again!

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

This is my go-to place for special occasions, you are sure to start your day right! The avocado toast and kale tonic
are a must have!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a Sunday morning before driving to KY. It was a little chilly and we both had a slight cold so decided on a nice bowl of oatmeal. I had the pumpkin flavored oatmeal with pumpkin seeds and cruising and some warm maple syrup drizzled on top. It was outstanding. The other oatmeal had fresh cut fruit on top of it and was also enjoyed. Would return and enjoy that pumpkin flavored oatmeal again.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thanks for stopping by! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and had a wonderful experience as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!