“Spectacular filet mignon!”
Review of Prime Cincinnati

Prime Cincinnati
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Cincinnati is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Prime 47 is known for its USDA Prime Steaks, exquisite cuisine, extensive wine selection and outstanding service. Relax and enjoy the ambiance, while our staff becomes your staff, dedicated to providing a truly personalized dining experience.
Reviewed May 2, 2015

Our group of 12 business travellers dined in the private room on April 30th, which is a most comfortable, quiet setting.
Giant plates of jumbo shrimp were served as appetizers. What was special about these dishes was the bed of sharp shrimp sauce and possibly shredded cabbage that the shrimp were lying on. Possibly the best, and sharpest, shrimp sauce ever.
A second appetizer appeared in the form of meatballs n tomato sauce, covered with cheese; tres ordinaire, as the French say.
A greed salad with a remarkable blue cheese dressing was served to all.
Then came the true

Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

Incredible service, very well taken care of. The portions are generous. The scallop appetizer was very good. The chopped salad was good and enough to share. The Scottish salmon was too sweet for my taste. The steak was good but with better options close, don't go there for steak. The restaurant is large and tables well spaced.

Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary this weekend at Prime 47. Zack is the manager and he and his team made our visit unique. Sara the hotess makes you feel special upon arrival, Chris was simply the best waiter we have ever had!! Dave helped assist him and he was also fabulous. Blake the bartender was great as well! We ordered the filet and it was cooked and seasoned to perfection! Also we had salad, lobster bisque (which is a must!!! The best I have ever tasted!) and the creamed corn was also great! Sara came and took a picture of us and put it in a frame, our menus also had happy anniversary typed on them. Towards the end of our meal we were absolutely stuffed! BUT Dave brought us out a cookie that him and Chris wanted us to share for our anniversary (they did not charge, it was a gift from them)... Well let's just say, it was so darn good that the next night we stopped in after shopping and had a beer and another warm chocolate chip cookie with icecream and fudge and sat on the patio to eat it! Chris was our waiter the second night too!! Saw Sara and Zack came and said hi. I have never met such a great team before while dining at a restaurant..this is our go to place for now on!! Thanks Prime 47 staff!!! Food and service was amazing!

Reviewed March 29, 2015 via mobile

Great location. Nice atmosphere but if I wanted a pan seared steak that I couldn't cut through I would fry one up at home. Worst New York strip I've ever had! However great service, and friendly staff but they might should consider a new cook..... All of our side dishes were excellent. My husbands filet was not a quality piece of meat. Doubt that I would go back. Might just stick with Jeff rubys

Reviewed March 15, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were celebrating our 26th anniversary and the service was over the top spectacular! From the friendly faces greeting us as we entered to one of the best servers we have ever had....kudos to Carissa Carlisle. We not only got our dessert as a gift we got a framed picture of us taken by the cute hostess and a nice visit from Zach. This is one of the best restaurants downtown Cincinnati.