“Closed, New ownership as of 10/2/17”
Review of Asiana

Asiana
Ranked #223 of 2,031 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Description: We served different variety of Asian Cuisine range from Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. We also served Bubble Teas and Noodle Bowls. We currently do not serve any alcohol but you are welcome to BYOB. No Corkage Fee ever
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Loved coming to Asiana for their giant soup bowls where I could pick my noodles, meat, and veggies. Was also a fan of the bubble tea (same owners as Tea and Bowl, which is one of our favorite Asian restaurants) Asiana had a different menu with a smaller bubble tea selection than TNB).
Stopped by last week to find some remodeling taking place and talked to the new owner, who said it was opening on 10/1 with sushi and Thai food.

1  Thank Arissa R

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

This is my second time here in about a week, and I will undoubtedly return again. Both times, I ordered an amazingly good seafood and tofu hotpot, which was huge, filling and rich with seafood and tofu. This restaurant is not as well-known as it should be - it should be jammed with a line outside - but for the present we did not need to wait. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank DZ7
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I'm going there for about 10 years.
We have taken multiple people there and they all raved about the food.
By far the best duck of any Thai restaurant in Cincinnati

1  Thank 569retired
Reviewed 7 December 2014

Great Thai food restaurant in Oakley, many choices and very good sushi. They don't have a liquor license so you can bring your own bottle of wine/beer to drink. Prices are reasonable, they also offer carry out.

1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 7 November 2014

we walked in at 615 and no one else was there. Within 15 minutes four other groups had joined in though. I liked the Pad Thai but the sushi was just average. I will go again.

1  Thank patelpg