“The Best Healthy Delicious Korean foods Restaurant ever!”

Stone Bowl Restaurant
Ranked #414 of 2,069 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Description: Stone Bowl is a brand new restaurant serving quality Ramen, sushi and good Korean & Japanese food with various options for vegan & general customers.
Reviewed February 28, 2017

I stayed at my relatives' house for a month in January and went to this restaurant often. At least 5 times!
This restaurant is my best favorite restaurant in Ohio!
The food here is very clean, healthy and delicious. The amount of food is also very good enough to eat. I ate most of the menus here. My favorite menu is the stone bowl bibimbap of course!
I was fortunate to be able to choose from a variety of ingredients:) This restaurant does not use MSG for food but uses only natural seasoning. Stock and sauce were also developed, and gluten-free foods made me healthy.
The chicken was also very good, and roast beef was one of my favorites too. I was very sad because I did not have sushi when I went, but I heard that sushi is good quality of fish and very delicious.

And you can take some Korean Traditional Tea in here too! I love that when i eat some foods in here with tea:) It makes me feel fresh lol

Ramen also presents a new world of taste! Vegetable ramen is also the best. If you are a vegetarian or have allergies to the outside food, choose this place unconditionally! This place is very suitable for them.

Some of the visitors said here are a bit expensive, but I think this is the right and reasonable price. Their efforts in food are enormous!

Employees are educated, very kind, and the boss always receives a lot of feedback from the customer. The food was very beautifully decorated and the atmosphere of the restaurant was feel Korea, Traditional and very pretty.

I sometimes visited here with my nephews, they are kids, and I was fortunate to be able to treat healthy and delicious food to my children. The kids really like dumplings too!

The restaurant also has a very good atmosphere and food to serve dinner to somebody. I invited my friends from time to time to have dinner together, and my friends liked this restaurant very much.
But if you have more than 4 people I think you need a reservation.

If I have a chance to go back to Ohio Cincinnati, I will return to this place unconditionally! Thank you!

P.s I think I am not good at taking pictures well lol

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Jeffery was an outstanding server. Very knowledgeable and passionate about the food. The decor was nice. The food was good, not great but enjoyable nonetheless.

Reviewed November 10, 2016

Get past the drive to the Stone Bowl, which is not located in an area you would expect to find such great cuisine. The service and food was outstanding, serving Korean food not easily found in southern Ohio. The honey tea infused with ginger was great. My wife's ramen was what she had been craving, while my pork belly with Kim Chi was the type of adventure that I love. Not too hot and great flavor. The waitress brought us a variety of pickled vegetables the chef was experimenting with to try. A thoroughly delightful experience.

2  Thank David S
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Food really good and service is amazing!!!!
I love it.
This is one of my favorite places to eat after or before we watch a movie on weekends.

3  Thank Luis P
Reviewed March 16, 2016

The owner came to table and helped us with our selection. We had never eaten in this type of restaurant before. It was amazing all the food was fresh and the flavor was delicious. I highly recommend this as a place not to miss if you are in the Cincinnati Ohio area.

4  Thank leesaj0e