“Inexpensive and very well made pizza”
Review of Pieology

Pieology
Ranked #277 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Went to the local Pieology for a custom pie. Thin crust, lots of ingredients chosen by me, and delivered to the table very quickly. The concept of the restaurant is good, and suited for eating on the go. The pizza was very tasty as well.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

You create your own pizza, similar to Subway. It was good and I would eat there again! Great walking distance from Fairfield Inn not even a block away!

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We went to the new Anderson Towncenter location and my mind was blown! You get an 11 inch pizza with unlimited toppings for under $8!! The topping selection is huge and catered to my gourmet taste...I recommend the garlic herb butter brushed on before the red sauce, it's amazing! Also, I put on fresh basil and cilantro at the end...seriously some of the best pizza I've ever had! I took advantage of the unlimited toppings and loaded mine down. Absolutely the best bang for your buck in town!!

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

This pizza was so incredible. Light crust. Any & as many toppings as you want. Too bad we live 3 hrs away.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

The Chipotle of pizza! We came here before going to the zoo one day and each had a pizza and they were good! But, it was just pizza...