“Pretty good!”

Pieology
Ranked #277 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Another "build you own" 5 min pizza place. They have a few more items than most of these pizza places. A solid good pizza with a management that welcomed us with open arms - actually felt like family here...go try this place! Great food!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Pieology is my favorite pizza place near UC. They use great ingredients, the price is good, and its quick. This is a great place to visit if you're in the area. I recommend trying the garlic oil and mixing up some of the spicy meats.

Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

The first time I went here, it was because the Anderson location was convenient to my next errand, and the price was cheap. The next three times I went were because it has become my favorite pizza!! And I pass a Danatos, marco's, la Rosas, and Dewey's to get here. I like thin crust pizza and I can get it here. I think they also make a double crust option for those who like it thicker. I love that I can tell them which toppings to put on as I watch them do it, and then say, " a little more pepperoni please." And supervise as they add more of whatever I choose, all at no extra cost. It comes out of the oven within seven minutes, and they bring it to your table piping hot. The only downside is the Anderson location is surrounded by new construction going on in the mall, road construction happening on both Beechmont and five-mile roads, and traffic is a nightmare; parking can be difficult. I avoid Anderson Town center as much as possible for this reason. It must be difficult for a new business to get established under these conditions, but I wish them luck and hope they are successful so I can keep going back.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Went to the local Pieology for a custom pie. Thin crust, lots of ingredients chosen by me, and delivered to the table very quickly. The concept of the restaurant is good, and suited for eating on the go. The pizza was very tasty as well.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

You create your own pizza, similar to Subway. It was good and I would eat there again! Great walking distance from Fairfield Inn not even a block away!