“Great Pizza downtown, Kale Salad is a treat”
Review of Pi Pizzeria

Pi Pizzeria
Ranked #164 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I frequent this location for lunch. It is a great place to bring a group or if you have kids downtown. They have daily specials of pizza that are available quick. I like the Kale salad.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

Cornmeal deep-dish crust had great texture and flavour; the tomatoes were beautiful, tasty, had a nice acidity; fresh basil to top it off - nice!; generous drizzle of oil made it all scrumptious! Josh, one of the managers, came by for a chat, which - if you run a restaurant - is kinda of a cool thing to do, to engage with your patrons.
I've never really seen deep-dish pizza in Canada, so when I'm in the US, I've tried a couple over the past couple of years, and I'm mostly, "Meh." But THIS...this was gourmet pizza! Loved it!

2  Thank JSauve
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Tried the deep dish pizza..
Got more tomatoes than cheese in it..Lil disappointed there
But amazing service.
Cheesecake dessert was amazing..

Reviewed July 17, 2016

I visited from out of town and now I'm going to be craving their meatball pizza forevermore. Service was a little slow and confused, but it was a Sunday night.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

We were excited about a new place to get deep dish pizza. The place was about half full and we sat at the bar. The bartender was overwhelmed the entire time we were there. She forgot to get drink orders, stopped making drinks in the middle to cash out another couple who had been waiting to pay, and then the drink itself was awful. I asked how long they had been open, expecting to hear "1 week" but she said over a year.

The pizza was good. I like more cheese and recommend asking for extra. It is very heavy of the chunky tomato sauce.

Will we go back? No. Not worth parking downtown for this level of service.