“Best Pizza!”

Pi Pizzeria
Ranked #165 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I always say that my favorite pizza is the next one. But this pizza is one of the best I've had in a long time. Service was a bit slow, but the pizza was great.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

I took my grandson to this place for dinner before a concert, and he pronounced his meal "the best pizza ever!." This is quite a compliment coming from a fourteen-year-old boy. I had a salad, which was also very good, and we both enjoyed it so much that we returned before the next concert we were to attend. Not only was the food good this time, but we had a waiter who was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. Both times the service was great, and the price for our meal was more than reasonable. We will definitely return again.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Pi is apparently known for their pie pizzas (hence the name). We chose a gluten-free crust as well as a thin regular crust. All five of us agreed that our favorate was the gluten-free crust pizza. We also enjoyed Pi Squares and Bada Bing for appetizers and salads. You will love the food!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

This deep dish delight is like no other. The cost is a bit high for pizza but it's well worth it. They also have a nice local selection of beers on tap. Service is always good. It's in a central location so if you are downtown for a ball game, theater or just playing it's in a good spot.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Had time to kill and was hungry. Wife and I stopped in before a show. Really fresh pizza, fresh ingredients and tasty. Pleasant young lady serving us. The wings were excellent!! Not the best pizza in the world but very good and tasty!