“A great location in a little town near cincinnati”

Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn
Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

The mariemont inn is a great spot if you are looking for a nice hotel near Cincinnati.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank middpanther
Spinnenweber, General Manager at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We are fortunate to be part of a unique village that prides itself on being a walking community. The Inn is right in the center of the village making all of the restaurants and entertainment easily accessible. And downtown Cincinnati is easily reached by just a short 15 minute drive down Columbia Parkway. Please come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights/midweek and loved this hotel! Service was great. The room was huge. Nice amenities. Will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Cincinnati.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s a great place to stay with your spouse and just relax. We have some of the best amenities around such as the Gilchrist & Soames soaps and shower products. Please do come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Wow, this place is a gem! I highly recommend staying at this hotel when visiting Cinci or even for a night away if you live there. This is not only the best hotel in the Cincinnati area, but one of the best I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is just awesome...really one of a kind...and the staff is friendly, rooms are clean and parking is free. We ate at the restaurant a couple of times since we couldn't get away from the hotel (wedding activities) and the food was ok, but the service was just so-so. Otherwise, the hotel was awesome!

Room Tip: I think there's only one room with a balcony. If you want it, ask for it specifically.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us! It’s great to hear that the Inn was one of the best hotels you have stayed at. Our entire team at the Inn tries hard to make everyone feel welcomed. I’m sorry your restaurant experience wasn’t the best. Thank you for providing this feedback as it helps us to improve. Please do come back and stay with us again when you are in Cincinnati!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the Mariemont Inn. We stayed in room 200 which I believe is the only room with a balcony. Vicki checked us in and was a very nice and helpful person. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and just had a great time. Everything in the room was well taken care of and clean. Thanks to the staff for a wonderful stay and we hope to be back again soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ryan H
Spinnenweber, General Manager at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

I hope your wife had a great birthday and you both enjoyed your stay at the Inn earlier this month! Yes, your room was one of our Executive King guestrooms and the only room with a small balcony. I’ll be sure to pass on your praise to Vicki and the other staff. The Inn is a great place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Son picked this hotel our for my husband and I as he just bought a house in the area. We were delighted with the Mariemont area and this hotel. We had lunch at the Dilly Dally next door. We found the room charming with the TV behind the painting and the comfortable bed! The shower was fantastic.

Our only negatives were the absence of major network TV signals that happened periodically on our TV - especially during the OSU - Kansas basketball game! The lobby coffee was also pretty weak.

Don't let the Best Western name turn you off. This hotel is much higher quality than any Best Western I have stayed at in the past. We will return!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onlytravelsouth

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I'm happy to hear your son moved to the area –I’m sure he will really enjoy the village and surrounding areas. I am extremely sorry about the television signal issues you had during your stay. We have contacted our service provider and they have started to troubleshoot the issue. We believe it has been corrected but continue to monitor the signal on a daily basis. It seems the more advanced technology becomes, the harder it becomes to trouble shoot. What happened to the days of “rabbit ears” on top of the television? Again, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you give us another chance when you visit your son again.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I enjoyed staying here and would definitely stay here again. The historic atmosphere is very interesting without going over the top. Room cleanliness was spotless as was other areas of the hotel. My room was very large equipped with a high backboard bed fit for a king. Tempur-Pedic mattress was very comfortable. Two club chairs and work desk with accompanying leather office chair were in the room. In the corner of the room near the door was a gas fireplace. Above the fireplace is the wall mounted television. However, the TV is not visible; it is located behind a faux painting which recedes by activation of a switch to uncover the television screen. No tub in the bathroom, however, the large walk-in shower has two shower heads: above and front. Tile work and bathroom fixtures are very nice. Climate control and shower temperature/pressure were good. Solid walls eliminated any noise problems resulting in a quiet night. Front desk staff are polite and professional. Parking lot right next to the hotel. Plenty of dining and shopping options in this very unique town. This hotel has made my list of favorite hotels.
has bo

Stayed: March 2012

Thank you so much for your great review and picture uploads! I’m glad you appreciated the details in your guestroom and bathroom like the tile work and fixtures. We worked hard with the design to bring some of the building’s historical atmosphere into the rooms. I will also be sure to pass on your comments to our housekeeping department -they will be happy to hear you found the Inn to be spotless. They take great pride in their work. I’m so happy to hear we made your list of favorite hotels and please do come back and see us again!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

This is a bit belated, but my husband and I got married in Cincinnati in August of last year. We reserved over 35 rooms for our out of town wedding guests (and even some locals who were curious to stay). We were so thrilled to share such a beautiful and unique neighborhood and hotel with friends and family from across the country. The Mariemont Inn staff went above and beyond to accommodate us and our guests. Our Chicago friends are still raving about the comfortable Tempurpedic beds, hidden TVs, and fireplaces. We hosted an afterparty in the lobby and hotel bar complete with Cincinnati chili cheese coneys and a brunch the next morning. I highly recommend the suite on the 3rd floor, very spacious and beautiful views overlooking the square.

Definitely a great option for wedding parties. Old world charm, great alternative to downtown, without having to pay for valet parking. Numerous dining and entertainment options within walking distance. And very close to Ault Park (location of our wedding reception)! We have wonderful memories there and try to stop in at the Exemplar whenever we're back in town! Thanks again to the staff for contributing to a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Spinnenweber, General Manager at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Congratulations on your marriage! I’m so glad you choose the Inn to be part of your wedding plans. Your group was one of our largest wedding groups last year and we really enjoyed accommodating your family and friends. The suite you mentioned is our best room in the Inn and I agree it has great views of the village square. I’m also happy to hear about the cheese coneys –no visit to Cincinnati is complete without trying our city’s famous chili cheese coneys! The Inn is a great alternative to a downtown hotel, especially when you start adding all the extra charge you would experience downtown such as parking, city tax, etc. We are also fortunate to have a great in-house restaurant and lobby pub. Please do come back and visit us again. I’ll be sure to pass your gratitude on to the entire staff!