All reviews movie theater national exemplar hidden tv quaint village tudor style faux fireplace tempurpedic mattress ice cream shop planned community english tudor memory foam modern conveniences charming hotel rain shower within walking distance flat screen tv visit family
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I felt like I was in Bavaria, in a warm (Fireplace in the restaurant, lounge, and room) friendly atmosphere. Great Experience. I would recommend this establishment to anyone for a business or personal. Great get away. I really like the setting and the neighborhood.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
William S, Owner at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are very fortunate to be able to boast a number of fireplaces throughout the hotel, and hope that it contributes to a warm, cozy atmosphere for our guests. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and within the Mariemont community, and would be glad to service any of your future “get-aways” in the future!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

What a charming little hotel. Room was spacious, cozy, clean and accommodating. The tub and shower were sparkling, wish i knew their secret!!All the little touches of the pricey hotels but with a small boutique feel. Breakfast staff was friendly and served a delicious meal!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your room. Our secret?-- A staff totally dedicated to giving our guests a clean and comfortable stay! I will be sure to pass on your kind sentiments to them. I’m also happy that you were able to enjoy our onsite restaurant, the National Exemplar! Their menu was updated just this past week. Hopefully, you’ll be able to enjoy more than just breakfast with us at your next stay! Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Love, love this hotel! I don’t want to stay anywhere else in the Cincinnati area after staying here! I have been a repeat visitor. What a delight & so very quaint! Very comfortable & love the fireplace in the room! Cool bar & fantastic restaurant. The surrounding area is also wonderful with the cute shops & movie theatre. Glad to find this gem!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review! I am glad that you have become a repeat visitor and hope that this trend continues! We are pleased to be able to be able to provide our guests with fireplaces in all of our rooms as well as in our lobby and onsite restaurant, which I’m also happy to hear you enjoyed! Hopefully you’ve been able to visit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner over the course of your stays with us as well as the number of other great locations in the surrounding Mariemont area. Thanks again for the review, and we look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

This inn has changed much for the better over the last decade. I have stayed here at least 10 times in the last 15 years. The rooms are well outfitted, very clean and comfortable - great beds and baths. Many of the rooms have an old world charm, in that they have dormers, and nooks that really make the rooms special. The lobby is really someplace to meet friends, have a drink and conversation, and there are things to just steps from the front door.

My experience with the restaurant has been quite positive with the food ranging from B to A+. Dinner menu is usually very good, breakfasts also very good, but a little pricey for breakfast. Recommend reservations for dinner on weekends for sure - and do that when you reserve the room.

It is a small hotel and at certain times of the day can seem understaffed - so if you are looking for a 5 star-experience and only the very ,very best will do - you may be disappointed. If you are looking for a high quality hotel, reasonably priced, well located to the Cinci center, and the Miami bike trail - chose here - really unique place.PS Look for the moose head. It moves.

Stayed: November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Mariemont Inn! I’m glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed your rooms and that you’ve continued to visit us over the past 15 years! We are very fortunate to have the National Exemplar onsite. It is one of the more popular restaurants in the community, which likely explains any wait times you’ve experienced while dining here! My apologies if this has ever inconvenienced you while staying with us. I’m also sorry to hear that we have seemed understaffed during any of your visits. The Inn will continue to work to be the very best in the Cincinnati area and better service our guests with each new stay!
PS come back for the buffalo head—it talks too!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We loved the old world ambiance and feel of this boutique hotel. A cozy and spacious room with a fireplace and Tempur-pedic bed. The added bonus is the TV hidden behind a picture above the fireplace. Also love the restaurant on the premise.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the room—the TV behind the paintings in the room is a guest-favorite, as well as the Tempur-Pedic beds! We are pleased to be able to offer each of these accommodations in every room at the Inn, as well as full service breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our onsite restaurant, the National Exemplar. I’m glad that you loved it as much as we do! Thanks again for the review, and we hope to see you back soon!