US$161
US$139
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$88
BestWestern.com
Best Western Clermont(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$143
US$115
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Symphony Hotel(Cincinnati)
US$260
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsmovie theaternational exemplarhidden tvquaint villagetudor stylefaux fireplaceenglish tudortempurpedic mattressplanned communityice cream shopmemory foamcharming hotelmodern amenitieswithin walking distancerain showerremote controlfavorite hotel
Reviewed April 1, 2018

The decor was great! Bed was a bit soft for me but that's a preference, internet was not great but also free so I'm not too mad about it. I really enjoyed the giant walk in shower and the tv hiding behind the painting was fun!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
William S, Owner at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy the Tempur-Pedic mattress, but hope that you were still able to sleep soundly in your room! The Inn is always looking for ways to more conveniently service our guests, and we hope you find that your WiFi service has improved during your next stay with us (always at no extra charge to our guests!) Glad to hear you enjoyed the other room amenities and hope to service you again the future!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

A gem in the world of hotels, the Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn feels more like home nestled in the center of the oldest planned community in the U.S. Brimming with history the hotel is filled with artifacts and original fixtures and architecture. In order to maintain the original look of the rooms, the televisions are hidden behind a painting print, uncovered at the press of a button...the coolest thing I've ever seen in any hotel. Don't come here expecting a huge room with a Jacuzzi tub and full kitchen. These rooms are cozy and quaint with a small, in wall drink cooler which fit a fifth of Jack Daniels, a two liter of coke and 6 canned tonic waters, keeping them plenty cold enough. You never hear your neighbors. Room service from the restaurant is quick and the food is unimaginably perfect, especially the carrot cake. Best I've ever had! We even ordered a bottle of nice Riesling. You have plenty of towels and coffee fixins in your room but if you need something you can leave a note for or talk personally with the incredibly sweet and accommodating room service workers. Every employee in this facility that I encountered was top notch, on point, helpful, caring, respectful and accommodating. Located in a wonderful, safe neighborhood with lots of cute little shops and restaurants. Just a stone's throw from everything, we never drove more than thirty minutes to get anywhere, including downtown restaurants, the Arnoff Center for a ballet, the Cincinnati Music Hall for a tour, the Cincinnati Museum of Art, the zoo and several other places. I can't say enough good things about this beautiful, adorable place. I chose it for the reviews, best in all of Cincinnati, and the reviews didn't lie. Please choose this place if you were still on the fence, I promise you will thank me.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for this excellent, detailed review! The history of this building and the surrounding community is part of what makes it so special, and we are always happy to hear that our guests have enjoyed it! I will be sure to pass on your housekeeping comments to our staff, as they work hard to ensure immaculate living accommodations and top-notch service to our guests. We are also very fortunate to be located in the heart of the Mariemont community and enjoy its businesses as well as the other entertainment and restaurant hot spots in the Cincinnati area. Hopefully, our free onsite parking made it easy for you to come and go as you please to see all the city has to offer! Thanks again for your review and recommendation of the Inn!

Reviewed March 16, 2018

I felt like I was in Bavaria, in a warm (Fireplace in the restaurant, lounge, and room) friendly atmosphere. Great Experience. I would recommend this establishment to anyone for a business or personal. Great get away. I really like the setting and the neighborhood.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are very fortunate to be able to boast a number of fireplaces throughout the hotel, and hope that it contributes to a warm, cozy atmosphere for our guests. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and within the Mariemont community, and would be glad to service any of your future “get-aways” in the future!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

What a charming little hotel. Room was spacious, cozy, clean and accommodating. The tub and shower were sparkling, wish i knew their secret!!All the little touches of the pricey hotels but with a small boutique feel. Breakfast staff was friendly and served a delicious meal!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your room. Our secret?-- A staff totally dedicated to giving our guests a clean and comfortable stay! I will be sure to pass on your kind sentiments to them. I’m also happy that you were able to enjoy our onsite restaurant, the National Exemplar! Their menu was updated just this past week. Hopefully, you’ll be able to enjoy more than just breakfast with us at your next stay! Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Love, love this hotel! I don’t want to stay anywhere else in the Cincinnati area after staying here! I have been a repeat visitor. What a delight & so very quaint! Very comfortable & love the fireplace in the room! Cool bar & fantastic restaurant. The surrounding area is also wonderful with the cute shops & movie theatre. Glad to find this gem!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review! I am glad that you have become a repeat visitor and hope that this trend continues! We are pleased to be able to be able to provide our guests with fireplaces in all of our rooms as well as in our lobby and onsite restaurant, which I’m also happy to hear you enjoyed! Hopefully you’ve been able to visit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner over the course of your stays with us as well as the number of other great locations in the surrounding Mariemont area. Thanks again for the review, and we look forward to servicing you again in the future!