“Great sushi!”

Izen’s Drunken Bento
Ranked #553 of 2,069 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Have been here a few times with our college student....very good sushi, great prices, crowded fun atmosphere! Would definitely recommend this place to any sushi lovers visiting Clifton.

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Here in Cincinnati on business. After a quick general search on places to eat, my colleague and I settled on sushi. We walked in and the aroma immediately captivated us. We couldn't wait to eat! The ambiance is quirky, lively and filled with college students. They have a sushi counter you can sit at, in addition to tables. It also has a Korean influenced menu. My colleague had the Reds sushi roll and said it was really good. I decided to try the beef bibimbop which was delicious and a large portion. I had leftovers. Prices were very affordable. My dinner with tip was under $15.
If I end up coming back here, I will definitely come back.

Reviewed January 13, 2017

This Sushi place is hands down the best place in Clifton to eat when looking for sushi. They have a wide assortment of rolls but the urban atmosphere resonates with the students. This, coupled with their quality tasting sushi, makes for a great experience.

1  Thank Ryan G
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Good lunch menu. Had Bill Bim Bap and three sushi rolls, shared with my wife.
Great bang for your buck.
Very friendly staff.

Thank Michael F. P
Reviewed July 6, 2016

This is my first choice when it is my turn to pick the sushi joint! I like the seating and the servers are very efficient. Terrific food prices and drink specials.