“Great Cusine ”

Ranked #845 of 2,164 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 24, 2014 via mobile

Amazing salmon croquettes. Over all,
this place has a wonderful selection of food for the soul!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing Amazing

Thank A. Hope G
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I must say, that I love this place. The greens, mac and cheese, corn bread, beef ribs are outstanding. Had the cat fish and veg. lasagna, good. My spot for carry out of a meal for any day. I live here and this where I go to get my grub on. The only dissappointment is the beef ribs sometime run out and if your mouth is ready for them, this is a hurting feeling.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Rasheedah's is a wonderful place, good home cooking that's good for you. My favorites are her greens, macaroni & cheese, and never forget the cream of wheat bread! She's also famous for her lasagna and salmon patties.