US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Clermont(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Breakfast included
US$88
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$127
US$94
US$80
1,580 results
All reviewsred roost tavernconvention centeracross the streetgreat hotelthe duke energy centerfountain squareriver viewvalet parkinghotel restaurantwalking distancereds gamebusiness trippaul brown stadiumball parkconvenient locationself parkvalet service
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Nice hotel, good location, staff was excellent. Food was OK, nothing outstanding. Would stay again for business. Rooms are clean and nicely appointed. Pool and workout area are clean and well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Leonor A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. The fact that you have no hesitations coming back says volumes and look forward to your return. I hope this response finds you well and we will see you in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I've stayed at this same hotel for four or five years in a row while attending an annual Convention. Their service is excellent, rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. I also love their fitness room! My family usually stays and my children love to come here..especially for the complimentary cookies and lemonade on check-in day for our convention!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Leonor A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. On behalf of everyone at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, we want to sincerely thank you for staying with is so many times. I will be sure to share your feedback with our staff letting them know you appreciated their service! We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I was in town for a convention and was unfortunately under the weather. The staff noticed and saw to it that I had extra bottled water and remembered me throughout my stay; asking about my needs and expressed hope for my continued improvement. I felt genuinely well cared for, without being overwhelmed. I also had the best sleep I'd had in two weeks!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so very much for not only staying with us but also for posting such a wonderful review! We're happy to hear our team is going above and beyond and we'll be sure to pass your compliments to our General Manager. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit at your home away from home!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We had no complaints about this hotel. Great experience across the board... We'll definitely return! The Red Roost Tavern is a must visit. Great service, amazing food... We returned many times during our short stay :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for not only choosing to stay with us but also for taking the time to post! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and that everything was to your liking. Five stars is just what we like to see. Thank you once again and we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Very nice hotel room and ballrooms. Great open workspaces. Nice pool with sun deck. Great view of downtown and river. Great location. This review requires two hundred characters so I have to keep typing.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Leonor A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am thrilled that you found our hotel to be beautiful and the location to be fantastic. We hope to welcome you back to our property in the future. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment!