Stayed at this hotel over the weekend and it was a good stay. Location was great. Very close to my sons soccer tournament. Shopping and food close by also. Staff was very nice. We had two rooms no problems in one and a couple problems in the other. Check in was quick, and easy, and the lady at the desk was very nice. When we got to our room the tv was not working. I called the front desk and the young lady said the maintenance person was swamped but she would get him there as soon as possible. Within 5 min there was a knock at the door. The manager of the hotel had come to see if he could fix the problem. I thought this was great as unfortunately very often in the service industries you do not get a manager who helps out his employees unless it's a serious problem. He was able to fix the problem in just a couple of min. The rooms were spacious, and the beds were comfy, but there was a stain on the carpet and what looked like kool-aid, or some sort of juice drink splashed on the wall by the window. The breakfast area was very nice and spacious, and the food was pretty good. The evening clerk on sat was great. Went out of her way to help us find a resteraunt and made several recommendations on where to go. My biggest complaint would be that getting in the parking lot is a bit of a challenge. The hotel sits on a hill and you don't see the traffic coming until your already starting to turn in. A little scary. Also when I went to use the computer in the business suite there were kids playing on the one computer that was working, so I never got to use it even though there was a sign that said no one under 18 w/o an adult. I'm sure if I would have went to the front desk they would have taken care of it, but we were leaving so I just decided to let it go. Overall a good stay. Kids loved it! Got a great deal on the room through hotwire!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our western Cincinnati hotel is centrally located to where you want to be! Located only 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West is central to Cincinnati's business centers and tourist attractions. Located off I-74 at exit 11, Rybolt Road, and only 15 miles from Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, your hotel is within just a few minutes of 4 Cincinnati convention centers. Duke Energy Convention Center, Northern Kentucky Convention Center, Wyoming Civic Center, and Sharonville Convention Center are all within fifteen miles of our hotel. Our Cincinnati accommodations also offer close proximity to many corporate businesses, including Proctor & Gamble (P&G), General Electric (GE), Kroger Company and Chiquita Brands. Getting to tourist attractions is easy from your western Cincinnati hotel, which is only a short drive from downtown Cincinnati and Newport on the Levee. Sports fans will appreciate our close proximity to the stadiums of both the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. Other nearby attractions include Kings Island and the Argosy Casino in Lawrenceburg, IN. Your hotel offers free high-speed, wireless Internet access along with a Hot Breakfast each day. The hotel also features an outdoor pool with sun deck, a fitness center and a business center. Come and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Hotel Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Ohio