US$161
  • Breakfast included
US$189
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$85
ComfortInn
US$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$260
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewscricket loungepalace restauranttwo sinkshardwood floorsfountain squaremini barjacuzzi tubroom servicestreet noisedowntown cincinnatilarge bathroomhistorical hotelvalet parkingqueen roomreds gameone night stayroom key
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Stay here for one night during an official visit. The hotel is located in Downtown Cincinnati and about two blocks from the Federal Building. The hotel is extraordinarily clean and luxuriously furnished to the extent that there is another flat screen television in the bathroom. In addition, the staff members were very courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

The room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom in the King whirlpool suite was luxurious and the highlight of our stay! Both the doorman and front desk staff were friendly and attentive. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I arrived for his 30th birthday and upon arrival, we were taken to a room that was filthy. The carpets had big black spots on it, and the chair in the room had a brown looking film on it. My husband is far from a clean freak ,and he said he would not even take his shoes off in that room (A side note-I had called over a week prior to our reservation and asked to request a newly renovated room and was told that they would make sure that happened- he said the majority of rooms had been updated).... When I called the desk to complain , I was asked what was wrong. I told him the room was filthy and old. He said "oh yes that room does have dirty carpet!" Seriously?! So they knew that room was gross, but still put a paying customer in it? Let me also say that the hotel was a ghost town so why wouldn't u treat basically the only guests u have w the updated rooms anyways? They quickly brought up keys to a new room right next door that was beautiful and renovated. The guy who brought the keys asked what was wrong with the prior room , and I said that it was filthy and very outdated . He acted shocked, annoyed, didn't even say sorry ab the room. The décor of the updated rooms was gorgeous , the bed comfortable . It does not fit with the hallways / lobby of the hotel at all. The hallways and lobby are VERY outdated and pretty worn out and dirty in many areas. Bottom line is, if you want people to come back to your hotel, you give them a clean room and listen to their requests the first time. We will not return based off of the risk of the being stuck in a room we wouldn't even dare take our shoes off in. I've been happier at Hampton Inn and would say this is far from a four star hotel! Also the "valet" parking is more like park yourself right in front of the hotel. We literally parked our car in front and it sat exactly where we parked it. Save yourself the $35 and park in the garage down the street. I would have felt better w my car being in a garage versus on the street.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2016

The rooms had been reovated since our last visit but about all we can say! Left our luggage at the desk so we could check in when we were finished with the Reds game. Upon return at 4:20 PM they still do not have a room ready for us with a check and time of 3 PM. We had to wait about another 15 minutes before our room Was available! The hallways continue to have wallpaper that is falling off the walls. The flooring is wavy at best and my husband tripped a couple times because of it. Breakfast was a joke. I wouldn't spend five dollars on the meal that I received and our sausage links were not fully cooked. This will be the last time we give this hotel a try!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2016

My Room had some dirty sticky substance on the right side of the bed, I did tell the guy at the front desk but it was not cleaned up, upon check out I was not even offered an apology when I told the same guy again that the room floor was dirty... I also would like to add that the floor carpet in the hallway on the 18th floor was dirty. And the Waiter who served Breakfast had a vest on that was dirty and the second waiter was chewing food as he brought out my Breakfast, which I may add was not edible, so I only ate the bread.
So overall for the money spend, It was not worth it.

Room Tip: Make sure its clean
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple