“Great salads!”

Sweet Leaf Cafe
Ranked #35 of 190 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love the mix of salads and the HUGE amounts you get at Sweet Leaf Cafe. I always have food to take home afterwards and getting fresh (free) water is a plus. This is a great salad resturant.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place has amazing sandwiches and salads. The sandwiches are healthy and the price is okay. I tried the Caprese Sandwich and it was delicious! Definitely recommend it with a french baguette.They also have a great variety of salads. I definitely recommend coming here for lunch!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The cashier charged me for a salad that wasn't mine because they mix up the order of requests. They charged me twice and I never got any refund. Terrible way to do business. They should do something like CHOPT, have each person a card on which the item is selected that they ordered so that they don't mix up. Very disorganized.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband and I love to go here for salads. They are fresh, large, delicious, and you can customize to meet your tastes or dietary limitations.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Huge salads that you can customize. Everything tastes fresh. Sandwiches are also tasty. Fun, bright interior.