“Great Food!”
Review of 84 Fall

84 Fall
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Reviewed November 19, 2017

84 Fall is pretty much the only restaurant in Seneca Falls. We were there on vacation, and decided to try this place out because of its great reviews online. We were not disappointed. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was very cool and the red Sangria hit the spot! We had the stuffed shrimp, chicken chipotle sliders and goat cheese crostinis. All the dishes were delicious, and they came out very quickly after ordering. I highly recommend this place for a bite to eat while in town.
It's super easy to find, as it's right on the main street, and parking is free and close by.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

The service is top notch and the food is a tapas style menu. Always new and tasty things to try and we have yet to be disappointed. Highly recommend the specialty drinks as well.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice. The staff is very friendly. We enjoyed the meatballs, chicken lettuce wraps, tuna sashimi and house made chips. All delicious! The deserts, however, were lacking. Don't think they are homemade so don't expect a whole lot. Otherwise, we would definitely go back.

1  Thank Wendy2569
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner at 84 Fall on a Thursday evening. We came at 7:00; most of the tables were full and the place was lively with a welcoming vibe. We were seated toward the back near two tables I️ got the distinct impression we’re regulars. Our waitress was happy to explain their menu and take our order for a bottle of wine. Our wine was served and in due course after placing our dinner order, my entree arrived. My only complaint on the evening was that my husbands entree came 5 minutes later, by which time my delicious seared scallops with butternut squash risotto had become tepid. He had braised sirloin cubes over a blue cheese risotto. (it was a cool evening and we were both in the mood for comfort food!) His entree was equally as delicious as mine. The menu is fun and varied, despite both of us opting for risotto dishes, and the service, stellar! We will be back and more adventurous!

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

The Brussel Sprout small plate and deviled egg appetizer were amazing. The cocktails were delicious as well. I love Moscow Mules and this was the best one I have had yet.