“Terrific place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Your living area with wood-burning fireplace, queen sofa sleeper, HD satellite TV and pool table.
View of the living area, dining area and kitchen. Enjoy the pool table.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of the living area, dining area and kitchen.
Enjoy the pool table.
Dining table seats up to 8 guests.
Cupboards are stocked with dishes, glasses, spices, oil and pots & pans.
Wet bar with wine glasses and small refrigerator.
2 of the 3 bedrooms have a fireplace and attached private patio with seating.
The 3rd bedroom with king size bed, kitchenette and attached bathroom.
2nd bedroom with king size bed and attached bathroom.
One of your 3 bedrooms with king size bed, gas fireplace, kitchenette and attached bathroom.
Enjoy the view of the forest while relaxing in your hot tub.
Gas barbecue with propane provided.
Relax on the deck on your swinging bench.
Map of Yosemite West
History at the Wawona Tunnel leading into Yosemite Valley.
Tunnel view of Yosemite Valley.
Bridalveil Falls
Plenty of biking trails at the valley floor.
Horseback ride through Yosemite Valley.
Pathway through the meadow in front of Yosemite Falls.
Learn to rock climb, or not?
The Yosemite Village Grocery Store.
Take a ride on 'The Sugar Pine Railroad' (Summer Only)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ShariH394
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Terrific place to stay!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

We would highly recommend this home as a place to stay. It had just about everything we needed. We are a family of five and the three rooms and huge beds made for great sleeping arrangements. Plus, with three girls the three bathrooms was am added plus! We food shopped on our drive in and packed lunches for our hikes and cooked dinners in watching the sunset. Why stay anywhere else! Our only disappointment was that we were told that there was Internet but it was with a disc and dial up and none of our devices had cd/ DVD drive. So, we lived disconnected for a bit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location/ amount of space
Liked least: Only dial up Internet with CD
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Jan 2013
Hi Shari,

I am so happy everyone was comfortable in "Lower Enchanted Forest"! There's just no comparison to staying in a hotel when you can have all the luxuries of home :) So sorry for your disappointment with the internet, unfortunately dial-up is our only choice because of the all the trees. Hopefully, that will change some day in the future :) Thanks again for choosing to stay at my home in Yosemite!

Holly
South Carolina
Reviewed July 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

MO
Reviewed July 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
2 Jul 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed the house Lucy! I know it's a lot of effort to put together a family reunion:) It was a pleasure having all of you:) Hope to see you again in the future!
Bay Area
Reviewed June 4, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
4 Jun 2012
I'm so glad you and your family had such a great time in Yosemite and at my duplex:) Wow! And you hiked Half Dome! After all these years of being in the park, I still haven't done it:) But I will! I Look forward to having you back some day soon:)

Holly
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing