This B & B is unique in several ways:
1. Each of its 10 guest rooms are dedicated to a different author and furnished in the style of that author, complete with the writer's books. You can stay in a room dedicated to Jane Austen, the Brontes, Charles Dickens, CS Lewis, JRR Tolkien, Rudyard Kipling, Mark Twain, Leo Tolstoy, or Louis L'Amour. We stayed in the CS Lewis room which had a sleigh bed and a marvelous wardrobe closet, on top of which sat a stuffed lion; flying in the corner of the room was a witch.
2. This B & B is within walking distance of Zion National Park. A park bus stops 2 blocks away for non-walkers.
3. Look out any window and you see Zion National Park's spectacular scenery.
4. The Inn comes complete with an extensive library. Books are for sale as are other book-related gifts.
All rooms have private baths. Prices range from $129 -$139, including breakfast. Treat yourself to this literary nook!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover yourself in a romantic retreat, surrounded by the spectacular red rocks of Zion National Park. 10 Exquisitely decorated rooms each decorated in the style of a famous author, with private bathrooms, antique style phones, 40 inch TVs and free wireless internet access, complementary breakfast vouchers and spectacular views of Zion Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Novel House Inn at Zion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novel House Inn At Zion Springdale, Utah