“Unauthentic Asian”

Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: US$15 - US$27
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hello! And welcome to Thai Sapa's site. Our small but excellent restaurant and menu includes dishe's from Thailand, Vietnam, China, India, & Indonesia! A SE Asian Fusion. We specialize in homemade Thai curries, Pad Thai, Spring rolls, Dumplings, Samosas, Egg Rolls, Satay's chicken-beef or lamb, Noodle Bowls, Vietnamese Pho & Banh Xeo, Papaya Salads, Thai Beef salads, Springdale Stir-fry, Bach Sio, Fried Rice, Chow Mein, Tom Kha, Tom Yum, Wonton & Miso Soup's. Most of the menu is made Vegetarian/Vegan. We offer King Salmon, Ahi Tuna, Lamb, Duck, Scallop's, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp & Tofu for those that want. Great children's menu. We use the highest quality ingredients including Organic, Natural or Non-GMO, No MSG as well as Gluten Free, and high oleic Sunflower oils. A variety of fresh produce comes from local farmers, and from our very own orchard we use produce, fresh herbs and beautiful flowers for the table tops.
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice place, great service but sorry to say the food wasn’t Thai at all. The Tom Kha was a totally different dish. The rest was ordinary at best. But nothing to take away from the enthusiastic service from Pete.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I am Thai and very particular about my thai food. We ordered spring rolls, coconut shrimp, chicken red curry, chicken pad thai, drunken noodles, lamb panang, thai tea, beers and red wine. It was all delicious. Greatly seasoned and spiced. Our server, Shannon was amazing. We waited for 20 after 8hrs of hiking. She got our orders and the food came out so fast. There was one server that was rude when I asked how much longer our wait was, he said “I don’t know, I’m not the host.” Hopefully, he was just have a moment. But Shannon and the food was worth the wait. I wished I had taking pics to share.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

This restaurant was a hit with my vegan friend. The waiter was so well informed about the food and was able to answer any questions and provide recommendations. The food was really good and beautifully presented.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant made the visit to Zion better than I could have expected. The food is delicious, came out quickly, and the waitress was really nice and accommodating. It was so good, I can’t recommend it more. I was surprised to see an entire page of the menu dedicated to vegan and vegetarian options! I hope this gem in Zion stays around for a long time!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

This place was so popular there was a line up out the front when we went, however we didn't wait more than 15 minutes & the food was delicious. When they say that their curries are spicy even at mild, they mean it, so if hot is not your thing opt for something other than a curry, even yellow curry. Nice wine & dinner after a long day of hiking.