We stayed here for two nights during a 5-day Utah road trip. My partner had a broken foot and the managers Sharon and Trevor could not have been more kind, helpful and accommodating. Trevor had great suggestions for how we could get the most out of the park with minimal walking. We followed all of them and were able to really enjoy the scenery in spite of our walking limitations. Trevor also steered us to some delicious dining options in town and the stay comes with a voucher for a delicious free breakfast at Oscars next door (don't miss the bacon!). Our room was very comfortable and spacious and had private outdoor space. Overall, we had a wonderful stay which was really elevated by the warmth of Trevor and Sharon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah