New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

GreenLeadersBronze level
St. George, Utah
“Breathtaking & Comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

The Cliff Rose Inn is right at the mouth of Zion National Park. The views from the property are breathtaking! The rooms are comfortable and clean. The property is beautifully landscaped and situated along the river. We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was elegantly designed. It had a nice kitchen and dining area. The balcony looked out over the river and park. The beds were comfortable. We used the hot tub and enjoyed the beautiful sunset and evening sky with Zion Park views. Awesome! This is the perfect place to stay in Springdale and Zion Park.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (505)
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

As a Utah native & outdoorsman, I've always loved (and needed) to escape the city and enjoy the peace & quiet & epic vistas of Zion National Park. I've roughed it in a sleeping back under the stars and even stayed at the 4 & 5 star hotels in Springdale (near Zion). Then, a couple of years ago, I took my wife and kids down for a long weekend, and we stayed at The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens in Springdale, at the edge of Zion National Park (literally walking distance...even for seniors). And, now I'm hooked. This place has it all: location (next to the park, cafe, and shuttle service into town; impeccable service; gorgeous landscaping with bacci, horse shoes, and badminton; beautiful pool & spa; and epic views of the sandstone cliffs. I don't know what to say - but that it's a special place where I'll continue to bring my family for years to come. Unbelievably cool! I recommend it for family or couples retreats. :)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Adam H
Cedar City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I did a lot of research of the hotels near Zion and my wife and i keep going back to Cliffrose Lodge. I am a local to Zion and the Springdale area. My wife and I love taking an escape from life and running to Springdale. We stayed at the Cliffrose for our first year anniversary and loved it! This year for our 6th year anniversary we stayed at the Cliffrose again because we loved it so much. This stay at Cliffrose was even better than the first. They have upgraded the the rooms to be extremely comfortable. We loved the everything about the room, from the lush carpet to the soft comforters. We stayed in the Grandview suite and had our own personal deck which we had beautiful views of the towing walls of Zion. The hot tub is open 24 hours year round so you don't have to worry about getting there before it closes. We loved sitting in the hot tub looking up at the stars. We were greeted and treated very nice by all the employees. We had no issues with booking. We walked in and they had everything there waiting for us. Love Cliffrose and will defiantly be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Grandview suite and had gorgeous views of the walls of Zion.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steve K
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

My husband and I came and visited Zion and heard about Cliffrose from friends. Our room was spacious and comfortable and the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Book your trip here. You won't regret it!

• Stayed November 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Best place to stay in Zion! We stayed in a suite which was amazing. Two bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. The mattress's were great and the kitchen and dining/living area was very modern and user friendly. The river flows just outside the door and the grounds are amazing with flowers and grass everywhere. This place is also kid friendly, yes it is the only place I have ever been to that has a sandbox, yet it is also perfect for a couples get away The pool is perfect with an extra cool hot tub. Love this place!! I give it five stars!

• Stayed July 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

This hotel is beautiful, comfy beds and nice decor. We had two rooms. Took the whole family. Enjoyed the beautiful grounds and gardens. Soaking in the hot tub in the evenings and hiking at Zion during the day. Great family getaway. We also liked that the Cliffrose is within walking distance of dinning, shopping and Zion Nat. Park entrance so we never had to drive once we were there. We will certainly return here again.

Room Tip: We had rooms that had doors to parking and also out to the river. Loved it.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

My experiences at the Cliffrose has been nothing short of amazing. The rooms are spacious and were newely remodeled upon my visit, the staff was helpful, LOCAL, and more than accomidating for me and my guests as well. But the views and location of the Cliffrose is what sets the experience apart for me. It is a short drive into Zion and withing walking distance to many of the quant diners and cafes in the area. The grounds are experatly maintainded and my guests and I took full advantage of the pool/spa and a short walk leads you to a field with a fire pit where we met other guests and shared stories through the night. The Cliffrose is a must visit and once again amazing experience.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
0.2 km away
1.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area
1.0 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park / Springdale

Been to Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens? Share your experiences!