When you pay for a room, at the price of a chain hotel, at a place that is NOT a chain hotel I expect something a bit nicer. Unfortunately this hotel is VERY average at best. I have traveled in 22 countries and every month and have to say I was not impressed. The 1 medium swimming pool and 1 Jacuzzi are FILLED with 10-30 kids every day, so no adults would want to go-they need a separate kids pool!
The room was on the ground floor and the upper room made extreme noise all the time and the floors seemed thin as we heard everything at all times!
The room was VERY VER Generic, in fact it looked EXACTLY like a Comfort inn, or typical place with the polyester sheets, covers, bad carpet and typical bathroom.
The rooms was clean, and the staff was friendly enough.
The views are great, but they are great in ALL the town.
The garden is nice, but I don't travel for a garden only.
This is NOT a lodge, a lode is something like Timberline at Mount Hood Oregon, this is a fake lodge.
ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS A AMAZING HOTEL EITHER HAD A LARGE SUITE MAYBE OR HASNT BEEN AROUND MUCH IN OTHER PLACES, OR LOVES TYPICAL CHAIN HOTEL BRANDS.
This town is lacking in options but I will not return here next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah