My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in an upper level King suite. The room was not updated as the pictures on the internet led us to believe, but it was still very nice. We had a private balcony which had a fabulous view of the mountains in Zion Nat’l Park. The pool area was beautifully landscaped, could not have been prettier. There are barbecues for guests to use, too.
Our room had a full-size fridge and a microwave. There was a nice, large flat screen TV in the living area and a comfortable sofa. The bathroom had a spa-tub, separate shower, private toilet area – very large. The only bad thing was the low water pressure in the shower, which was a disappointment. The bedroom was not large, but there was plenty of room to move around. Another nice flat screen TV in the bedroom, too. The AC unit was very loud; we had control of it and could have turned it off, but the room was warm so we suffered through the noise.
The location of the hotel is very close to the entrance to Zion Nat’l Park. Shops and restaurants are close-by.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah