All reviews the spotted dog cafe adams suite spa services zion national park park entrance breakfast buffet keurig coffee maker shuttle stop hot tub hotel guests on site restaurant restaurant next door after a long day in town spent nights visitor's center first stop
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at Flaningan’s Inn . We had room 218 on the second floor ,with a garden view . Our room was super clean ,comfy beds ,coffee ,tv ,wi-fi . The pool area is great to relax after a long hike in Zion .The views from here are stunning !
They do a great job maintaining everything beautiful ,we saw the maintenance guy every morning taking care of the grounds ,very nice stuff . Breakfast buffet was excellent ! I was sad to leave this place ,but we will be back for sure ! Thank you for a wonderful stay !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018

This was our first visit to Zion, and Flanigan's was recommended to us. I must say that this was a good recommendation. The location is awesome, only a short walk to the park entrance. The room was very nice, and clean with easy access to the lobby, pool and shuttle buses. It was peaceful and quiet.

No trip goes without issues, and we had a few here but not big enough to change my rating. On the first morning we went to the 7am express breakfast so we could get an early start to Angels Landing, however the sign on the door said that B'fast wouldn't be ready until 8:30a (apparently the cook didn't arrive for work?). The B'fast that should have cost me $20.00, ended up costing me $40.00 at another place. The second issue had to do with the wifi. The first day and a half we could not connect in the room, not matter what we did. After talking to the desk, it starting working perfect about 12 hours later???

If I had one request, it would be that the lobby opened up earlier than 7am. If you awake before 7am, and the rest of the family is still sleeping, there is nowhere to go - even the coffee shops don't open before 7a.

All in all, if I ever get back to Zion National Park, I will for sure stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are going to spend the day hiking the park, get a first floor room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We loved everything (almost, see below) about this hotel. We were greeted by very friendly and helpful people at the front desk. Our room was spacious and well-appointed with comfortable beds and no street noise. The hotel and surrounding grounds were beautiful. We were within a short walk of the entrance to Zion, so we were able to leave our car unmoved for the two days we spent there. When we returned from hiking the park we spent a relaxing time in the hot tub. Dinner at the on-site Spotted Dog restaurant was excellent, and the breakfast buffet was good, very reasonable, and quick. Check-out was simple.
Unfortunately, each morning we were wakened by substantial noise from the room above (our room was #103). The guest(s) paced back and forth (and back and forth) across the room continuously and the floor was not quiet! In addition, the shower noise was the loudest we have heard. We now know why ear plugs were provided by the management.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We spent only one night but I’d definitely stay more if back in the area. Room was huge with a door facing the parking lot and wooded and mountainous area beyond, as well as a back door to the deck which overlooked the pool and garden area and a beautiful view of the mountains above from Zion. Nice amenities in the room including toiletries and water. Staff were super nice and helpful about the area and Zion. Love the setting of this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We stayed one night and enjoyed the close proximity to zion and a relaxing hot tub that was super hot. Our car could be left there on day of departure and a note of thanks to the super helpful staff member that allowed me to call Avis and find out what type of petrol my car needed. Discounted breakfast not utilised, for $4.99 you may as well add it into price of room and market free breakfast. Well run hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple