All reviews swimming pool enjoy your stay mytilini swimmers km andreas bathtub reception village
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I've been in Mytilana Hotel for more than 2 weeks. I find that place full of gentle and nice people willing to provide you a very relaxing and funny vacation. The rooms are big with very nice balcony.
The location is very quiet and in the same time in a proximity to the capital of the island which allowed us to decide if we would like to spend our time in a crowded place or in piece in the local hotel beach or swimming pool. The pool is very clean and big enough to swim.
I'm happy that I have spent my summer vacation in the magnificent place.
I'm strongly recommending that place.
Thank you for the wonderful time I have had.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2016

An average 2-3* hotel not far from the Mytelini airport. It is in the middle of nowhere i.e you need to get to the Hotel via a taxi or car rental as there is nothing to walk to. The location is beautifully set with some views of the sea.
Rooms:
The rooms are a little dated and dark. A double bed , dressing table and a fridge freezer with a couple of drinks. No mention of complimentary water which is annoying especially as it can get hot here. The bathroom consists of a small tub , a loo and basin. Beware of insects in the bathroom - due to the hotel location and setting , this is not something you can avoid. The room does have an AC which was a bonus although no idea how to warm the place - lack of any instructions, welcome pack nor any literature - they assume all hotel guests read and write greek!!
breakfast:
breakfast was evenly spread option of variety of cheese, breads, some pastry, scramble eggs etc, jams, butter and local foods. The drinks machine was a disaster as machine coffee tastes horrible. Luckily there was hot water and tea bags so tea could be made. There were a couple of juices and fresh fruit. The options stayed the same every day and did not change.
Hotel:
Layout was scenic and hotel grounds well maintained with lots of greenery. An old dog belonging to the hotel owners was always roaming around which was annoying especially for non animal lovers.
Swimming pool was not a bad size and I could see it being used in the more warmer climate.
Parking outside the hotel was available but not that many spaces and inside the hotel literally 2-3 cars could park only.
Euros 40 a night was not a bad price for a short stay - lots of room for improvement if the owners invested more in room refurbishment.

Room Tip: Get a room with a good view or else the window points to passerbys
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

Top hotel with nice surrounding, beach bar, swimming pool and very close to Mytilini, the main city on the island.
Thank YOU Andreas, Giorgos, Matilda, Panayot and the rest of the staff. YOU ALL made my accommodation easier, I could really feel at home there.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

We took a family room at the Mytilana Village for 6 nights. The family room is basically a 2 bedroom suite - it was clean and spacious, we had a lovely little balcony with a sea view. The staff were all so helpful and friendly. The manager Andréas went out of his way to help us with a car issue we had, and other staff at reception and in the restaurant were always friendly. The breakfast was fine, enough of a variety and we had dinner at the hotel one evening and it was really good, and quite reasonable. Despite being a little far from the town, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2016

The staff were amazing in making me feel at home (I stayed for almost four months). The manager Andreas is a person that deserves a special recognition for his hard work not only he manages the hotel excellently he never failed once to help day or night in the refugee Crises! the best humanitarian hotel I've seen.

A special thanks to the restaurant staff for making our breakfast and dinner enjoyable, for caring about hour wellbeing and for making me feel part of a bigger family.

Another special thanks for the staff in the reception for always having a smile, for genuinely caring for the guests and for putting a smile on my face :D

Finally the view behind the hotel is absolutely amazing. both the Sunrise and the sun set is breath taking. there's also a walk up the mountain opposite the hotel ones you arrive you'll see the entire view! enjoy your stay

Room Tip: rooms close to the pool has a better wifi connection
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business