We stayed i this lovely hotel overlooking mt Kenya in Nov 2009. We found it to be comfortable and lovely especially for couples. We took a drive to the nearby sweet waters game park, and what a surprise! we saw more animals than in masai mara a year ago!. The Cottages are spacious enough, clean and cossy, the only fault is food wasnt as great , we were in full board package so they had set menu for every dinner, the food wasnt cooked well! if you put complicated food on the menu like duck confit then it needs to be done well sorry :-(. Breakfast was lovely though just what you expect in a normal breakfast buffet. Overall lovely place and great service as usual in Kenya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki Town