1,082 results
All reviews animal orphanage horse riding william holden beautiful hotel southern hemisphere hole golf course the hotel offers hedge maze main building breakfast and lunch mount kenya the cottages stunning views bush dinner colobus monkeys turn down service amazing place
Reviewed October 12, 2017

The grounds, staff, professionalism, cleanliness, buffet, views, maze, church, horses, golf, tennis courts, swimming -perfect. The only downside was not having beef in the breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet. However, when they did put the beef, it was too tough to cut. Otherwise, perfect, beautiful, serene place. A definite go back place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontMKSC, General Manager at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear 888lilianr,

We are glad that you had an awesome stay with us at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club.

We thank you for the great feedback, in mention our grounds, professional staff, wide variety of activities and our beautiful and serene property, I am glad our colleagues were able to meet your expectations.

We welcome you back to our hotel and will be sure to “Turn Moments into Memories” again!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Good experience and great views of Mt. Kenya. Very friendly staff all round. Finding the fireplace lit after returning from dinner was a nice touch. A wider grilled selection at lunch would be a good idea

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Chris N,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club!

It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback from our guests, in special mention our friendly staff, and the fireplace in the room that was a nice touch.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our wonderful hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Excellent. I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. My colleagues who came in from East and Southern Africa also did enjoy the experience. The Bush Dinner we had at the presidential suite was an amazing experience and the idea of just lighting firewood and playing music even kept us warmer since we were all on our feet. You have a great team.... and keep it Up!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear beatriceo886,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club.

Guest feedback is so important to our operation, in special mention the bush dinner experience and the amazing room and the fire to warm the room, it is always heartwarming to know that we have exceeded the expectations of our valued guests.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary by spending a weekend at Mount Kenya Safari Club. We had always wanted to visit but it seemed quite expensive. How happy were we when we discovered that it was actually within what we could afford.
I am so particular about customer service and mount kenya safari club has gotten this right. Right from the gate to the waiters , they treat the customer like a king.

The hotel is so scenic with a stunning view of the mountain. Our room was amazing- sort of Old English style - which I loved. It was so peaceful- my husband and I had an amazing time just chilling.

There are lots of activities at the hotel. I tried the horse riding and was so scared at first but once I got the hang of it, I really enjoyed it. And it's just not horse riding, but horse riding through the conservancy- with zebras, buffaloes and many more animals on looking. My husband did the bike ride through the conservancy and really enjoyed it as well.

We really enjoyed our trip and we shall definitely go back.

Oh!Thanks Mount Kenya Safari Club for the complimentary anniveray cake.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Priscah M,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on your stay.

We appreciate your highlights in regards to our scenic property with very stunning views, we are glad to learn that everything we offered along your stay was affordable.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club in the near future. Thank you for allowing us to turn your moments into memories.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Nestled in Nanyuki town, Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club is a destination in itself. The property is about 25 minutes from the Nanyuki airstrip from where they arrange pickup for you. The resort is gorgeous, with breathtaking views of Mt Kenya to adore. It has arrangements for leisure such as Golf-course, taking the dogs out on a walk, fishing, going on a jogging trail and having a breakfast with peacock and stork. Being close to Mt Kenya, you can expect slightly chilly weather so don’t forget to carry a jacket for evenings and early mornings. The food has plenty of options for the vegetarians with India cuisines on offer as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Daksh S,

We very much appreciate your great comments and rating regarding your stay at the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club.

I am glad that you had an excellent stay with us enjoying wide variety of activities and menu options offered by our hotel. It is always wonderful to hear great memories from our guests. I thank you for the great feedback which I will definitely share with my team who exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.