My wife and I stayed in this spa complex way back in 2005. What an experience. The hotel staff (who meet you when you arrive) are very friendly and offer cold drinks and towels while they book you in. We stayed in one of the villas within the grounds rather than the hotel proper and it was delightful. Very spacious with a balcony overlooking the small river/creek that seperates the mainland from the beach area. We watched the local staff catching land crabs from the balcony and then found the crabs on the menu that evening. How fresh can you get? The food and dining is excellent and reasonably priced. The golf course is also very well looked after and my wife actually played her first game of golf there.
The amenities in the complex were what you would expect from a 5* establishment and we had no complaints. We would definitely return if we get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort offers a variety of luxury accommodation in a discrete village design with 20 different villas of 6 or 8 rooms. 158 rooms and suites have beautiful sea views or river views with floor to ceiling French windows, private balconies or verandas. Heritage Le Telfair is a member of Small & Luxury Hotels of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Le Telfair Hotel
- Hotel Le Telfair
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Bel Ombre