When we arrived at the bus stop from Luang Prabang, we didnt know what to expect until we took a local taxi (Tuk tuk, which we paid 20,000 Kip which I think 10,000 Kip should be sufficient as it was just a short distance to the main streets where most hotels are located). Our hotel is next to the riverside and the views are just superb. Hotel is very nice, and clean. Wifi is exceptionally good, and the staff are very polite. Special mention on one staff, Ms. Mina, and when we requested for late check-out, she gladly allowed us to stay until 1PM. Hotel is able to arrange for local tours and for transportation to different cities and the rate they offered is very reasonable. Breakfast is simple, and was very scenic as it is facing the riverside. Our rooms are in the backyard, hence it was very quiet at nite time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nam Song Hotel is the 1st hotel to operate in Vang Vieng, Laos. A charming hotel in Vang Vieng located near the Nam Song River and the beautiful lime stone mountains with great hotel gardens. A 3 hour drive from Vientiane, or a 6 hour drive from Luang Prabang. It is the ideal place for a stopover on the road to Luang Prabang, or for getaway week-ends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng Hotel Vang Vieng
- Hotel Nam Song Vang Vieng