Vang Vieng Boutique Hotel(Vang Vieng)(Great Value!)
US$17
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Laos Haven Hotel(Vang Vieng)
US$22
US$30
US$29
US$23
  • Free Internet
Maylyn Guest House(Vang Vieng)(Great Value!)
US$7
US$3
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Pan's Place(Vang Vieng)(Great Value!)
US$8
US$7
  • Restaurant
US$59
US$57
Inthira Vang Vieng(Vang Vieng)
US$136
US$72
Agoda.com
All reviewsdecent hoteltop floorstayed hereriverside boutiqueshort walkrooms are cleanthe ownerfanbalconyshowersunset
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly and spoke good english. No complains. Was a nice location.
Rated 4 coz its in a quiet neighborhood but 3 mins of walk will change the setup :) they also hv a hostel across the road. Very chill!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2016

Okay, I like the staff over there, he's quite friendly and informative. He's also helpful even to other guests from another hotel. Any tour packages, you might still have to check in Laos currency and your local currency whether it is the right price or not because I found some of the package I have asked a bit overpriced as to the bus ticket (Thai Baht for me)

we stayed on the ground floor by the end of the hall and the wifi signal was so low and friends in the room decided to get the sim card due to her works and even in the common area the wifi was bad I need to use other wifi spots I have found from the neighbours (which is not nice, of course)

We had stayed for 2 nights, everything went well until my sister receklessly forgot to remove her camera from the charger by the door INSIDE THE LOCKED ROOM to keep it in the safer place. The burglar broke into our room by the window as we can see some stuff was misplaced and her GOPRO CAMERA WAS GONE. Funny enough, she removed the housing and put on the bed and THE BURGLAR ALSO TOOK IT. (He or She should at least removed the memory card...) My sister's bag was opened by the time we got it after having the best night at Sakura Bar and her 1000 Thai Baht note was gone with her other cards misplaced on the bed.

Good location of course but my advice, never stay on the ground floor....

(The owner took responsibility by waiving us the room fees so I rated 2 stars instead of 1)

Good enough breakfast though.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dressofballet
Reviewed December 15, 2016

I like to say I'm a executive backpacker. I don't mind paying for a decent hotel than the tradition backpacker.

1st google maps is wrong so had to ask some locals. Finally got here. Location is spot on. But every hotel is spot on as the place is not very big and you can walk everywhere

The view from the balcony. Well this is what your paying for it is very nice.

The rooms need updating. The furniture looks like it was salavaged from a tip. Odd chairs on the balcony and some horrid wooden table. Which the kettle doesn't fit on so it's on the floor...the fan sounds like my noisy 2 stroke motorbike. But air con is fine and the bed is also fine no dramas there

Bathroom. Well there's a live wire going Down the wall into the new shower unit, mmmmmmmm. Tiles etc need an update very old. The hotel itself is clean cannot fault that.

In the corridor one window was smashed, bit of a hazard if you ask me

Payed 100 quid for 3 nights. Would I stay again...... if it was cheaper yes but really I should of went somewhere else it's probably the same standard as a 5 pound a night hostel. So in my eyes it's not priced right and you can find better for cheaper.

Plus for the tours he said 25 dollars for a 1 day tour. Went up road and payed half that!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Good views
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I don't know why the reviews aren't spectacular here. The staff is so helpful and the rooms are really nice. The views are seriously fantastic too! The pictures on tripadvisor are from your balcony!

Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sagarwal311
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Excellent location just a short walk from everything in Vang Vieng. We stayed in the private rooms not the dorm rooms. Room very spacious and even had a balcony although we never used it much. Owners of the hotel were very helpful and constantly checking we were okay. Laundry was overpriced and it said 5000 per kg and we got charge 50,000 (about 5£) when we definitely did not give in 10 kg as it was just one small plastic bag. Other that that was good.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple