“Excellent Restaurant”
Review of Kundira

Kundira
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Marawila
Reviewed September 27, 2016

While travelling from Colombo to Puttalam on 27th Sept 2016, I happened to visit the restaurant ' Kundira' situated inside Club Palm Bay resort alongwith my colleagues for lunch.

This marvelous and well maintained property is just in front of the sea and truly impressed with the place. We have ordered 2 plates each of boneless chicken curry with steamed rice which was served with their regular bread & butter,3 vegetable curries, veg salad and papadam . For our pleasant surprise, the bill came to just Rs. 2,100 for 5 persons !!! Waitress Mansish was very helpful and attentive in her work.

Thanked Mr. Lahiru Samaranayeka, F & B Manager for the pleasant experience of dining at Club Palm Bay’s Kundira Restaurant. They do have lunch buffet which is Rs. 2,000/- per person. I strongly recommend this restaurant to my Tripadvisor community.