“Rotti chef with musical talent”

Rotti shop weligama
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Weligama
Cuisines: Sri Lankan
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Lured here by sounds of cook cutting rotti while drumming (or drumming while cutting?). Friendly personnel, nice place on beach

1  Thank Branislav S

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

This place is worth the wait! Delicious Rotti & Kottu right on the beach. Make sure you stop by here in Weligama!

1  Thank Greencloud12
Reviewed 19 December 2016

The best koturotti so far, yes. But when we pay our 750 rkl bill, I gave the lady at the desk 850 rkl and looked around the corner to see my boyfriend. The woman then told me I gave her only 350 rkl. I am 100% sure I handed her all the money. All the men staff looked at me and I know that 500 rkl is not much but it really ruined the experience and pissed me off. Please, be aware while paying...

4  Thank Igor Z
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

We had roti and kottu, the best one so far during our stay in Sri Lanka! Staff were very friendly and helpful. We'll come back!

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

The small rotti shop is easy to find right in the Main Street in weligama beach but I passed it 4 times as it is so small.
When you get there you sit on a large table right on the beach , great views !
Food is fantastic, the rotti, kottu and curry we had was all very tasty , freshly made.
Prices are very low and the lady who prepares it always has a smile for you