All reviews location is great bus station private bathroom main road sri lanka awesome place mosquito net place to stay balcony guesthouse surf tidy ocean mirissa
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Very nice location with the beach view,friendly staff,and room was perfectly done and specious and clean.great hospitality. My special thank goes to suranga.he arranged everything for us.Best place for surfing.free Wi-Fi,is very speedy. AgainThanks in deed,for the great hospatility.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Surasa Beach Re... H, Manager at Surasa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Teranja

Thank you for your review my dear friend. We do appreciate your feedback, Hope to see you again.!!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

we spent 5 nights at Surasa hotel and everything was fine, we book a bedroom on the first floor, my wife appreciated the confortable bed , the mosquito net is great (not like some others places !), air conditionning, free coffee and tea, just in front of the beach and the fisherman market.
The owner is really friendly, smiling and helpfull, thank you so much, we really recommand this place !

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Suranga S, Manager at Surasa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear julien

Thank you for your review brother.. :) We do appreciate your feedback, Hope to see you again

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two weeks and had an amazing time. The place was always clean and tidy, bed was really comfortable and super close to the beach. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Suranga and his family. Would highly recommend for everyone. Thank you Suranga!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir

Thank you for your review :) We do appreciate your feedback, I also more happy becouse I met good friend ♡ Hope to see both of you again.!!

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We booked the room (for two) for 14 days but endet up staying 20. The room was nice and clean with a mosquito net over the bed and a small table in the room. The bathroom has everything you need for a refreshing shower after a day at the beach. Don't miss on the nice places arround, like Father Fisherman, the small supermarket right next to the entrance and the surf station that is only a 5 minutes walk away.

Enjoy your stay
Dave

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear David

Thank you for your review my dear friend. We do appreciate your feedback, Hope to see you again after your exam.!!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

I spend one week with my friend in Surasa beach resort. I todally recommended this if you travelling in weligama solo or with friends!!! Host is very nice, friendly and helpful if you have some problem or questiens He will help you. Location is great front of beach, close to good restaurants. If you like surf, weligama is good place to start. You can walk to mains spot, like a 2 minute and you are there. If you are beginner and want to start surffing, in hostel there is surf coach (julian) who will be a happy to help. Big recommendation to surasa beach resort!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank palosaariville
Suranga S, Manager at Surasa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Hello Ville

I'm Suranga from the Surasa beach Resort, Thank you for your review my dear friend. We do appreciate your feedback, Hope to see you again brother...!!