All reviews private beach deluxe pavilion infinity pool electric cars friends wedding we ordered room service business center inclusive breakfast baht per person pattaya city quiet location thai food connecting rooms standard room pleasant stay local restaurants minute drive
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two night to attend a relatives wedding. The resort is set in well maintained grounds which lead directly onto the beach. Our room was clean and spacious with an outside shower. Which was a new one on us. The restaurant which serves breakfast lunch and dinner was very good. It had a good selection for breakfast and the dinner we had was very nice.
My only real issue was the aircon which couldn’t really be controlled so the room was very cold. Ok during the day but not good at night. Other than that a great place and well worth a stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Seasandsunpty, Manager at Sea Sand Sun Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

On behalf of the team, Thank you so much for taking your time to write us such a favorable review. At Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas , I am glad to hear that you really appreciate our amenities and selection of Breakfast that we provide
We are happy to share your comment to our Management team and our staff

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to stay that is quiet, out of the way with an awesome tropical garden setting, great food and friendly staff then this is the place. We stayed in the Garden Bungalow and the room was huge. The walk to and from the restaurant, pool and beach each day is something to look forward to with impeccably manicured gardens and different nature sounds all around. There were two weddings on when we stayed and I can see why you would get married here. There is no need to rush at Sea Sand Sun Resort - overall dining was quiet and relaxing ... and the food was great.
If you are the sort of person who gets up early to save a pool or beach side lounger, don’t stress ....there are plenty of places to sit. Either at the infinity poor or on the beach - plenty of seating.
A really laid back and cruisy place to stay.
Can honestly say that in the eight years of coming to Thailand, this is the best place we have stayed. Hands down.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Homegrowen
Seasandsunpty, Manager at Sea Sand Sun Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear Valuagle Guest,

On behalf of the team, Thank you so much for taking your time to write us such a favorable review. At Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas , We strive to deliver authentic hospitality, distinctive and personalized service that go beyond guests’ expectation. We will keep going on standard and get better and better

We hope to have an opportunity to give an even warmer welcome on your next return.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Very beautiful hotel decorated in style.
The receptionist has a good manners. Can speak english
Dinner time is music. Very melodious, especially jazz.
This hotel is very relaxing. Especially with your lover.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Seasandsunpty, Manager at Sea Sand Sun Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Valuagle Guest,

On behalf of the team, Thank you so much for taking your time to write us such a favorable review. At Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas , We strive to deliver authentic hospitality, distinctive and personalized service that go beyond guests’ expectation. And I am glad to hear that you recognized our Receptionist on their commade in English and Service we will keep going on standard and get better and better

Reviewed March 30, 2018

This was the second time I stayed at the Sea Sand Sun Resort and I enjoyed it immensely. Right off the bat, the staff remembered me! I stayed for 3 nights and worked from my laptop right at the resort for a change of pace and I came out of it completely relaxed and recharged.

The room was very comfortable, finished to a high quality and boasted a great view of the grounds. The landscaping in the resort is tropical and pretty. I didn't really leave the resort much this time so it was very nice to have good food on demand and some excellent facilities in the form of the infinity pool and gym.

I highly recommend this place as a luxurious base for people who want to visit the Rayong/Pattaya area. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valuable Guest,

On behalf of the team, Thank you so much for taking your time to write us such a favorable review. At Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas , I am glad to hear that you really appreciate our facilities that we provide we are happy to share your comment to our Management team and our staff and thank you to hear that you will reccommend our place to other

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Spend here some time with my family. We booked two connecting rooms, but as my mentioned being followed instafluencer, we got upgraded to 150sqm villa, with a living room and two bed rooms. This was nice!

However, I'm sad to say that there are many problems with this hotel.

Pros:
- water is a little clearer than in Dong Tan beach (close to Pattaya Bay)
- beach is quiet and has some cheap beach restaurants when going left from the hotel.
- The hotel is nicely built like jungle village style, not crowded
- the villa was spacious and had enough accessories, like minibar, espresso machines etc.

Cons:
- beach is full of plastic garbage and glass chips. Every day we picked many many dangerous chips. And the hotels workers collected at least 2 plastic sacks of plastic and other garbage. Discusting & dangerous. They should have the beach cleaned every half an hour between 7am and 7 pm in order to keep it clean.
- the mattresses of sunbeds are ugly filthy, I don't get it how they even dare to show them to customers? Even though you use towel on top of it.
- night time you are pretty much tied with hotels one and only restaurant, in which the personnels english is very far from fluent. Very hard to get orders right.
- airconditioning: in two of the rooms it worked like should, but in one bedroom we had to sleep one night witouth cooling. Not good. The next day they...
- warm water: first night myself had a shower nightmare, warm water coming and going. Fortunately, we had two bath rooms, and in the other one warm water worked just fine. So, I guess the shower mixer was gone bad in the other one. Would have been a difficult issue to diskuss with the verylittleenglishcomprending repair fellas, what is wrong, if had only one shower.. Now, we just used the other working one and let the other one be.
- almost no service at the pool. You have pool side menu etc. but need to go order inside the restaurant to get anything, as there is no personnel available. Is this 5 star? NO. Is this 4 star? NO.
- the whole Pattaya-Joomtien area is much more polluted than HuaHin or Phuket areas. Some where between Joomtien - Na Joomtien all the land area was covered with plastic garbage, people living there and cows eating something? plastis grass? UGLY!! Won't visit Pattaya area ever again if not totally necessary. A real rubbish dump the whole place.
- security issues, which are common in Thailand: there are rainwater or other sewers crossing walk ways, and the concrete lids of these have holes almost 10cm diameter, repeating around 1m intervals. My little girl could have easily stepped into one and leg broken. Would not be possible in western countries.
- the guards of the hotel (2) are a joke. The only time they would have been needed, they were in their nest somewhere not doing their duty: late afternoon a scarce looking local wearing dirty clothes and eyes staggering in nacotic delirium walked by, only a meter from the hotel guests. Then "fainted" to beach just 10 meters away from guard posts (while these fellows were not there), stayed there for a minute, then suddenly woke up. Don't know what was the play, but looked like dangerous situation. Having walked 30 meters away from the hotel area, guards then showed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CapeTurning
Seasandsunpty, Manager at Sea Sand Sun Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Dear Valuable Guests,

On Behalf of management team thank you for chosen to stay with us and taking trouble to send us feedbacks of a night stay indicate area that not meet your expectation. I regret the shortfalls you encountered which mainly about Beach area ,sun bed to provide to customer ,Staff are not command in English Skill ,Room condition with Air-con and warm water ,service at Pool area and Security Guard on their Behavior

I would like to say apologized to you and your family
All of your comments. I have already raised and discussed seriously about your feedbacks with our team for intensive rectification and improvements.

Lastly, I can assure you that this is definitely not the norm and certainly not how we would like our guests to remember the Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas. I do hope on reflection you will give us further opportunity to demonstrate of our improvements. To get better and better

Once again please accept our sincere apologized for inconvenience stay