See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 2, 2017

The room and services were good. The swimming pool right outside the room was also very pretty and fun to use. However, the room itself lacked some necessities that would make it great.

There was no towel hanger in the bathroom and no coffee table in the living room.

Other than that it was a good hotel.

Room Tip: If you prefer not to wake up in the morning, choose 2nd floor room or above. The swimming pool stretched to whole length of 1st floor rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very spacious and beautiful. I came with 3 of my friends and it's worth the price since we could all sleep in our own bed. Another thing is the beautiful sky pool which we really enjoyed. The pictures came out looking amazing! We are all happy with our stay and we hope to come again sometime soon :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank angische
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a big space for partying with a group of friends, this is the right choice. The room is big and clean, I never visit any place where the room is this big before. The design of the room is nice and clean. Another plus is that the pool on the rooftop of the hotel is awesome, the view is great and the sunset is sweet. Lastly, if you're looking for a place to chill out and have a good time with friends or family this is the place to be.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Porsche T
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

It was wonderful the room was not that expensive at all. Anyone who's looking for a hotel with rooms that are enough for the whole entire family should come here. Furthermore, the room was luxurious and big. Plus, there's a private pool in front of the room where you could just jump right in. Lastly, the 360 degree view of the rooftop and restaurant was breath taking. The food was delicious with a fair price. I recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for a fine place to stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pete p
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

If cleanliness, service and location are all important for you, DO NOT choose this place.

This place has an awesome layout, lots of great corners for awesome photos and if you love to stay in the water this place is great. BUT

CONS:
- very poorly maintained
- lots of broken pieces
- unfinished hotel
- limited/close to none service (have to move your own luggage, i found my room unlocked at 9pm when I came back to the hotel, they forgot to lock my doors after coming into my hotel room)
- limited staff
- no hot water
- very cheap shampoo
- in the middle of no where
- not sound proof

Pros:
- big rooms (great for parties)
- nice hotel layout
- very quite
- decent swimming area

Stayed: December 2016