“Good and cheap - every time”

Alex & James Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Sattahip
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: Alex & James Mission Statement: To ensure that each guest receives prompt, professional, friendly and courteous service. To maintain a clean, comfortable and well maintained premises for our guests and staff. To provide at a fair price - nutritional, well-prepared meals - using only quality ingredients. To ensure that all guests and staff are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. To thank each guest for the opportunity to serve them. By maintaining these objectives we shall be assured of a fair profit that will allow us to contribute to the Bangsaray community which we serve.
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We eat here 2-3 times per month, so are very regular customers. The reviews seem somewhat old so I decided to help out this small place with a fresh one.
The owner usually cooks herself, sometimes assisted by daughter. Recently a woman (family) from Phuket joined the "crew".
The menu is a mix of Thai and falang - we mostly take local dishes. "Everything" - food, location, etc - is not extraordinary in any way, but just steady good and perfect for a dinner away from home.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Read many reviews and thought we would check it out ,Ok for a cheap eats Thai / Euro food limited menue but ws expecting a bit more, The restaurant could do ith a spruce up,check out the light in the center of the room ?
any way food was OK ,dont expect fine dinning.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Another local restaurant for us, good prices, pleasant food. Mix of European and Thai food.
Relaxed and laid back...

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016

To be honest, i had been drinking and my friend put me on the back of her motorbike as we were all out for a meal. There was about 10 of us. I thought i new all the foodie places in bang saray, but must have missed this one. Lovely decor - quick friendly service. I ordered my fave Thai meal Pad Kapau - which is made in so many different ways in Thailand - but it was just perfect. I have to say that the ambiance of the restaurant has really stuck with me and i have told many tourists about it, I must make another visit myself,

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 14, 2016

Tucked away and off the beaten track. I had the goulash which was flavoursome and tender my wife having Thai food. Service was a little and we had to ask for the bill twice as the waitress was watching television. The onle other critisism I have is about the rabbit in a cage in the customer area, it smelt quite strongly and one couple actually moved because of the smell to a different part of the restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2016