“Modern, Roomy, Clean, and Comfortable”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
GRANDPAck...
“Modern, Roomy, Clean, and Comfortable”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I was GRANDPAcking on Big Corn Island for 1 month.
I researched accommodation prices on the usual internet search sites to discover that I was going to have to pay US$30+ per night for a hotel room.
I decided to look for Vacation Rentals instead ... and, I am glad that I did ... because I found Muriel's.
Muriel offers VERY reasonable rates for long-term stayers.
For what I would have paid per night in an hotel room, I got the whole house to myself. Muriel offers different rates depending on the number of stayers.
It is a really nice place.
It is fully (and tastefully) furnished.
It has a fully equipped kitchen which I found really handy (because there aren't many nice restaurants on the island and those that are nice are expensive).
Taxi prices (20 Cordoba per person to go anywhere on the island) allow you to easily stay anywhere on the island. I didn't find Muriel's location an issue at all.
Muriel is an excellent host and made me feel very welcome.
Muriel lives next door, is very helpful, and can guide you to where to go, where to shop, and what to do around the island.
All-in-all, I had a very pleasant stay on the island in excellent accommodation.
Thank you Muriel.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Apr 2018
Dear Shawn :
Such an awesome tenant ! Looking forward to have you back one day ,
Thanks for choosing Muriel’s Rental Home .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing