“Bad service and bad atention”

Meson Italiano Restaurante
Ranked #27 of 62 Restaurants in Matagalpa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I went to this restaurant the day of my birthday and instead of having a good time with my friends it was the worse service I've ever received in a restaurant. The waitress was in bad mood or something and whenever we wanted to order something from the menu they never had what we wanted and in the end we waited like 1h and half. We were practically starving and we didn´t enjoy the meal. I will never return to this restaurant.

Reviewed December 6, 2014

Cozy and romantic yet unpretentious and friendly to families. The calzone we ordered was freshly baked and delicious and we got a decent bottle of Argentinian wine, I think.

Reviewed November 3, 2014

Relatively decent pizza for Matagalpa. If you have eaten in the real world then you may be satisfied. It really depends on how picky you are. But the staff is friendly and attentive and th pizza is ok. Try it for yourself and judge.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been to this restaurant more than a couple of times. The pizza is really tasty every time I come here. The place is perfect for small groups.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This place has the best pizza in town. The walls are covered with drawings of musicians. It is a great place, I recommend it to anyone looking for good food and a relaxed atmosphere. It is centrally located, near parque darío.

1  Thank Amanda E