All reviews fresh fruit salad a great place to stay nice view good size steep steps noise town
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Booked a Superior room with city view, incl breakfast for 3nights
Its an easy walk of about 10 minutes flat walk from Harlingen Haven train station to the hotel.
We were a little early for check in but could leave our luggage. We were offered a town map and directions. Also booked a table for the restaurant.
On our return we were shown to our Room 25 on the first floor. The stairs are steep so just take your time. Its a lovely spacious airy room overlooking the canal with 3 large windows, a seating area with table and a desk and chair. There is a mini bar with welcome Prosecco and complementary bottled water. The water is replenished each day. There is a tv and the wifi is free and fast. There was tea/coffee making with a Nespresso machine and electric kettle.Our room overlooked the canal.
Our beds were comfortable and the area is quiet with little noise from the hotel as well as the surrounding area.
The ensuite is provided with a rain shower and normal shower head. serviceable with the towels being replenished every day.
Dinner in the restaurant on the ground floor was excellent. A good choice with gratis bread and spreads. The portions were a good size too.
Breakfast was excellent too. Good quality cold meats and cheeses and the iffer of a cooked egg-fried or scrambled. There was also boiled eggs. We particularly enjoyed the orange juice machine. Beautiful breads and fresh fruit salad. The coffee machine was good too.
This is a great place to stay. The staff are very good to deal with, the food was excellent and our room had a nice ambience and individual feel to it.
We enjoyed staying here and recommend it for those that can manage steep steps.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018

I stayed in the hotel Anna Casparii three nights during my business trip in Harlingen. It is directly located in the city centre close to he railway station. I recommend it due to its equipment and very good location.

Room tip: a room of the view of the North Sea
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tatry
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

The service is top notch, nothing is too much to ask. Very warm friendly staff at the reception and breakfast.
Room is cosy, clean, nice view.
Breakfast was simple but good.

All in all, this is a very good hotel for its 3* category.
If returning to Harlingen I would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel only for one night but I really enjoyed my stay. Very nice and friendly staff, cozy, tidy and clean room and a delicious, big breakfast!! I loved it! I had a very good experience.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Wow, what a Hotel. Wonderful staff, excellent dining room, bar and games room.
Beautiful room overlooking the Canal, huge windows.
Dinner and breakfast delicious, compliments to the Chef.
So authentic didn't want to leave.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Canal
Date of stay: October 2016