3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-08-12
Agoda.comUS$151
ZenHotels.com
1,093 results
All reviews the mexican restaurant seas beach puerto rico swim up bar fruit trees large pool rental car ferry gym pools island pr tennis walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2021

I surprised my husband with a trip to Fajardo Inn for our 10th anniversary. How could I not? Cheap airfare and we're vaccinated! A friend (who is from Fajardo) told us to look this place up. So extremely glad we did! The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were spacious, with big wood furniture that was comfortable and clean. We stayed in a room with a balcony looking out over the top pool. Everything was efficient~Staff were friendly, and concerned for our enjoyment. EVERYONE in Puerto Rico is concerned with covid safety and prevention. As a RN who works at a 700 bed, level one trauma center, I was extremely impressed! Safety is the highest priority! Sanitizers and temperature checks were done EVERY place we went to! If you plan on traveling to PR, follow the guidelines to get there. It was a couple extra steps, but I honestly felt safer there than I have over the last year!!!

Room tip: The balcony was just big enough for 2 chairs.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2021 via mobile

We were forced to cancel our reservation since the hotel was requesting a Negative PCR test which we were not made aware of at the time of making the reservation. At the time of canceling, we spoke to the manager and she advised us to request the refund of our payment through Cheaptickets/Expedia which we did. Since April 6th, Expedia has been awaiting a response from the hotel’s accounting team regarding the refund. I have left over ten messages for managers and accounting with no response yet!! Over three weeks to reply to an email or return a call!?!

I would never ever book this hotel again or recommend it to anyone!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Fajardo Inn for one night on April 15. I feel it was much nicer than the photos of the property, with Beautiful interior and building lobby and common areas. They take their COVID protocol very seriously here; in 10 days of travel to 9 properties throughout PR - this was the only property that asked for our QR travel authorization code granted by the PR government. The security guard also asked questions before we drove into the property.

We paid $129 for a queen bed room with balcony. It was a fair price for the quality of room/property, and much better than other places we stayed with a similar price-point. Our room on the second floor overlooked the pool. The bathroom looked new and modern. Large shower. Ample space to move about room. The small balcony was nice although we didn’t use it long. We checked in that evening and went to dinner in the hotel restaurant, then went to bed. We left at 6:30pm so we really didn’t utilize the hotel amenities.

Complaints: the bed was a bit saggy and we rolled to the center. More than two bath towels in the bathroom would have been preferred. The elevator did not appear to be available, so we huffed our luggage up the marble curved staircase.

I’d recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2021

We arrived Saturday 3/20 for an overnight in the dark at 7pm the check in was up a mountain. After we all checked in (730) they failed to tell us that we should drive our car to our suite down the hill so we walked and then realized there was a parking close to our room. The air condition was off and never worked we turned it on to 60 F and it never cooled. Since it was late and we had been traveling I told them in the morning as we checked out. I was traveling with my 80 year old mother so I did not want to move to a different room so late. I have called them 3 times to ask for a discount. The response each time is " I will check with management " at check out the reception said we will have maintatence check and then get back to you . Very disappointing absolutely no customer service. I feel insulted as a first responder I recieved a discount but paind $160. for one night -totally over rated DO NOT STAY HERE
Vivian Whalen

Room tip: very mountainous make sure you know where you are staying
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 30, 2021

stay away from this sh!t hotel. Horrible service and disgusting rooms with cockroaches. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. Take your money and go somewhere else. Trust me!!! Also horrible view from room.

Date of stay: March 2021