We recently stayed at Las Casitas Village (February 2012.) Our one bedroom villa was perfect for our family of three. Compliments to our butler, Ricardo Rodriguez, who was very accommodating and attentive to any of our requests. We enjoyed our visits to Palomino Island, Old San Juan, and El Yunque Rainforest. Our room, 5301, had a nice ocean view and was near the Infinity Pool, which was great. We ate at all of the hotel restaurants. We found the food to be very good but expensive, probably to be expected at a resort of this caliber. A great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo