Family of 4, girls ages 11 and 9 plus my husband and I. Great time! Rented a car out of San Juan. Interesting drive. We went to the Yunque Rainforest, BioBay Tour, Viejo San Juan, Ziplining, Horseback riding, plus enjoyed all amenities @ the resort--several pools, beach @ Palomino, dining, Scoutabout. We also had a couples' massage @ Golden Door Spa. We don't want to go home! A little crowded @ resort sometimes, but we could always just quietly sit on our ocean view balcony too. I want to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo