“Nice place”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior view Exterior view
Map El junque Location
Los Machos Beach-Ceiba
Map showing route from La Mirada to Ferry in Fajardo
Charco Frio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cfolden
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice place”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Perfect for price and location. Next to el yunque forest and near coqillo beach. Washer was broken, but laundromat was right down the road. It was located near grocery stores, so getting food for breakfasts was quick.

15 Oct 2015
Thank you for the review. The washer was awaiting a new circuit board which had been ordered but had not arrived prior to your stay. It was replaced within a few days of you checking out and is now working fine. Our apologies for the inconvenience and hope you can give us a 5 star rating on your next visit.

Regards,
Management
FrogNJ1
Galloway, New Jersey
“Rather tight for 7”
Reviewed 11 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed one night on New Years eve. When we arrived, the bathroom floor was wet, evidently from a plumber earlier in the day. The apartment was otherwise clean.

There is one bedroom with an air conditioner. Then there is an eat in kitchen (really only big enough for 3) with a sofa. The other room, by the entry door has a bunk bed for 3 (a twin over a full bed), and a sofa. So to sleep 7, you have 2 sleeping on sofas.

We were spoiled by constant breezes in the 4th floor walk-up we rented in Old San Juan. This apartment was stilfling in the still heat of December 31!

The owner was pleasant and helpful. We had to leave a $100 security deposit, which we got back after 10 days (Tripadvisor policy).

There is another apartment right behind this, but we never heard any noise from them. There was noise outside, but it WAS New Years Eve, so that is expected.

Travelling group: Teenagers
12 Jan 2015
Thank you for your review. We always try to deliver the utmost in customer satisfaction. Hope to host you again in the future.
Lipton L
Atlanta, Georgia
“Just enough comfort”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Safe, comfortable and clean as a whistle. I have stayed in quite a few vacation apartment rentals in Puerto Rico over the years and this one beats any I have previously stayed in, hands down. I was quite thrilled to have found this one and will surely be returning here for my future visits. If you are looking for extravagance then pay 4 times the cost and stay at El Conquistador resort. If you are looking for a quiet, clean, immaculate, comfortable, affordable place to stay, then this is the place for you. It came equipped with all the necessities. Thank you to Angelissa and also Garry who answered my many questions. I will pass the word along about this place.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Service and cleanliness
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Dec 2014
Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure having you as a guest at La Mirada Apts in Puerto Rico. Looking forward to providing you with exceptional accommodations again in the near future.
Angelissa
Manager
Nikki L
Kissimmee, Florida
“Comfortable Accommodations at a Great Price!”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Awesome place to stay. Fresh linens, Gel-Memory foam mattresses, Ample space, Clean, neat and tidy. I felt as though I was staying in my own apartment. I didn't encounter any problems and as a matter of fact really enjoyed my stay at La Mirada. I will certainly stay there again in the future. Price was unbeatable for what was offered and the location is a great jump off point for any excursions you have in mind. I did the snorkeling and beach one day and El Yunque the next, Then I did the Bio Bay and the horseback riding with the 4 wheeling. All within an easy drive from the apartment. Ziplining was on my agenda and was also close by but I chickened out due to weather conditions. All in all, I would give 5 stars. There are 3 local bakery's within a 3-5 minute drive from the apartment where you can have breakfast or lunch with fresh breads and pastries. I indulged a bit but what the heck I could afford to splurge a bit after saving money on the price of the rental.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
13 Nov 2014
Thank you for your review. Please keep us in mind for your future stays in Puerto Rico.
skgill858...
Mishawaka, Indiana
“Very economical and convenietly located to attractions.”
Reviewed 25 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

This rental is very economical in price and to further cut your costs has a kitchen to prepare your own meals in. Garry is very nice and willing to give tips on local attractions and restaurants. We kept busy and frankly didn't spend much time at the apartment.
Garry was quick to get an internet connection problem resolved (within 5 minutes) for us.

Thanks for helping to make our stay in Puerto Rico so enjoyable.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great price.
Liked least: The a/c wasn't quite strong enough to cool the entire unit.
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Oct 2014
Davida H
Key West, Florida
“Way too cute”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We had a lovely stay. Clean and nice. Great folks. Loved the area. The rainforest was exceptional and the kayaking in bioluminescence bay in fajardo was superb, we never experienced anything like that anywhere else in the world. We speak very little Spanish so having our hosts speak English was a big plus. Thanks for everything, you guys were great. We will definitely be back.

Your age range 50-64
3 Oct 2014
Thank you for the review. It will be a pleasure to host you again.
Garry & Angelissa
Chicbren9...
“I would not mind going again .”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I loved it .I have a family of 10 and there was a lot of space it was really clean and I liked the location it made me feel safe. I would recommend it to anyone

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Oct 2014
We do our best. Thank you for the review.
Garry & Angelissa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing