Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$61
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
US$61
US$55
View deal
SAVE US$6
PricelineUS$61
eDreamsUS$61
Orbitz.comUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at la belle maison in Milot from August 2 to the 4th, from day one I was really impressed from the courtesy of the staff. They came to pick at the airport of Cap Haitian and a driver was at my disposition to take me anywhere I wanted.
Breakfast is included and I placed the order of what I wanted the next day for faster service
The food tastes really good and I am a very picky eater.
There is electricity at the hotel 24 hours and the AC is available until midnight but there is a fan that keeps the room cool
I definitely recommend this hotel for your next visit and it is so close to the sans souci palace and the road to the citadelle

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank harrislalanne
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Eric and Naomie did an amazing job at making my family feel at home at this hotel. I had not been to haiti for over 13 years and had to go for a funeral for the weekend of July 8th. And the hotel was very clean for my 5 day stay. Breakfast was yummy, dinner was superb. The staff was kind and courteous from day one till we checked out. My family quoted " they treat us like family here". Milot is not far from Citadel, so it enabled my family and i some sight seeing while there as well. I recommend it and would stay there again on another visit.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanie P
Erick R, General Manager at La Belle Maison Milot, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Guest, I am glad you had such of wonderful time at our facility. It will be our pleasure to have you back to replicate the services and even better. Once again Thank you, make La Belle Maison yours, we want to extend the family.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Excellent friendly service.
rooms are clean and functional.
Brilliant in organising transport from Cap Haiten to Milot and up to the Citidelle - very useful in a hectic country.
Erik and his staff have established the ideal facility for short term visits to the wonders of the area.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Anakin T
Erick R, Owner at La Belle Maison Milot, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Hello Peter, it was my pleasure having you at Belle Maison Milot and make your stay was enjoyeable.

Reviewed December 6, 2015

Seems to be the only option in Milot, other than the ever-unfinished Lakou Lakay guesthouse. Very friendly staff and good restaurant food. Rooms simply and clean - perfectly acceptable for a night or two. The place feels a bit claustrophobic and cramped and is too expensive for what it is, but I managed to negotiate down my single room from $60 to $50/night which was then okay (doubles were quoted as being $80).

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank cairorob
Reviewed July 13, 2015

I wasn't sure what a hotel would be like in Haiti. We'd had some scheduling issues, so decided to go to the Citadel. As we drove around Milot I felt more unsure of the guides that kept telling us, "this is the best."
La Belle was a nice surprise! No, it isn't the Ritz, but it is comfortable, clean, has good wifi, electricity, hot showers and cozy dining. My room was only large enough for a bed, but it had an air conditioner!! I shared a bathroom down the hall with one of the larger, roomier bedrooms, but it was pleasant!
Staff are very helpful.