All reviews overnight stay hot towels hotel is located room service home away from home aberdare national park gym activities meals africa country
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We booked 2 rooms with the family, it's a nice hotel, good facilities,friendly and helpful employees and nice food. Only the bathrooms in some rooms are a bit shabby. Hotel is on walking distance of the town center.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

We were received by BRUNO with a briefing at the train station. We stayed here 3 nights, me and my family. Arriving at the Hotel BRUNO, help us with everything. He explain about what to do and, where to buy the bus tickets, etc. The room was very clean, Bruno was always there to help the agent. Very well located in the main square of the village. He speak very well english and other languages like french and portuguese.

Room Tip: Main square
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2018

we stayed here overnight while visiting Aberdare National Park, it was a good hotel, value for money, great staff, a good clean room with a comfortable bed, the restaurant had a good range of food available and good options for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2018

Green Hills has redefined class in the sleepy town of Nyeri- hands down my best place in Kenya! I always enjoy my stay here; it is amazingly lush, proper service and their staff are so polite. If they could keep this up, I'll always recommend it.

Room Tip: always pick their new wing!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

I was here for a Conference on the 22 and 23rd of February 2018. I have been here many other times in the past for family visits.

I love the greening of the hotel. Trees, flowers, wall creeper etc carefully pruned add to the beauty of this hotel that has been around for quite awhile.

Their rooms which all have names of African Cities have been revamped and look much better than before. The towels are white and oh so soft that you want to stay wrapped in them while in the rooms.

The staff are a bit stand offish though and that is a big let down to the management of the hotel.

They have a gym which is well equipped with an instructor who is very knowledgeable in his work. Didn't get to sample their steam and sauna but will do so next time.

The food served is a good variety and I greatly enjoyed my breakfast which included sour porridge, yams and njahis.

Lunch was equally good but I missed the supper as I was feeling too tired to go to the dining room on the date of arrival.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business