All reviews social atmosphere beer pong arabian nights paje beach legend extending hostel parties vibe beds africa guests ocean zanzibar paradise
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Honestly don’t even brother looking for another hostel in pajé. This is good as it gets
I’m solo traveler and Dave help me since before I arrive when I email him asked for book an taxi from airport to the hostel, I was a little scare also once was my first time in Africa and I can say that was the best experience I have ever had
Such awesome guy, he also knows everything about the island to male even better your stay with great tips
The room are perfect, big toilet and shower inside, bed comfy, fan in every single one, net
The room was clean and spacious and really good price
The location is even better just 2 min walk to the beach and plenty of place to eat
The staff were lovely and make you feel home
The beer pong is the best also
I can’t nominate here what I loved a mostly but I can say was perfect enough to book another holiday in less a year
So drifters family I’m coming back
Obrigada, Asante sana

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank alexsandraA72
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Made my experience in Zanzibar one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had. Such a friendly, hospitable, atmospheric place, all day long. David was a fantastic host, with extensive knowledge of the island and a great guy to chill with. I seriously recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gwils0n98
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Loved this hostel!!! The owner is very friendly, welcoming and absolutely trustful. David is trying to bring all guests together which is nice when you travel on your own. You can always text him if you need anything. Room is very clean. Staff super friendly. Great location, only two minutes walk to the beach. I wish I could have stayed there longer. Absolutely recommend it!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sasse85
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I spent 5 months there in total & really enjoyed my stays at Drifters. David was awesome and a brilliant host and guest entertainer, always ready to show his clients a good time. The bar was a good place to hang out and tabs an prices were on point. 10/10 from Me

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Me and my boyfriend stayed at David's for a few days on our 10 month trip. We loved the small cozy town, Paje! We felt a lot like home staying there :) David had a lot of good recommendations and was more like a friend to us than a backpacker's owner we were renting a room from. I will definitely stay there if I will be in Paje again!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple